Soulja Boy Remixed for the better

Discussion in 'General' started by Knox, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Say what you will about Soulja Boy right now, this remix of Crank That is sick:

<object height="353" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RKQgDY0pZ68" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="353" width="425"></object>

One of the best drummers ever to pick up the sticks. :metal:

2. Hahahahahahaha

3. travis is an amazing drummer

but solider boy is still a joke

4. not half bad.

5. That was pretty tight
    I didnt know Travis was that good
    Since he played for Blink 182, I automatically assumed he sucked, but I was wrong

6. just cause blink 182 may not be the most hardcore band out there, doesn't mean that they aren't good musicians. Travis has kicked ass on drums ever since I can remember (aquabat days)

7. Well i enjoyed it a hell of a lot more than the original video of that song/song itself..... and ill just leave it at that :smoke:

8. the original song is rediculous. I saw it for the first time the other day and i couldnt believe how repetitive it is.A new low for rap.

9. I dont really like him, but i like that remix. He did a good job on it

Im more of a Vinnie Paul kinda guy.

I can see he has mad talent. I just cant see why he would join a band like Blink 182. I mean sure, it gots him lots of money and pussy. But at what cost?

10. yea the added drumming helps the tune out, but the lyrics are just garbage, like the boy who created this drastic shit.

11. that was fucking dope. :metal:

12. Travis Barker is considered one of the best drummers in the world. Don't judge an artist by the type of music he plays. Travis joined Blink 182 in the early 90's and its no longer a band they broke up and he now drums with Mark in (+44) and also in the Transplants. He also does a lot of beats for famous rap songs and is usually mentioned in the lyrics. He's also the creator behind Famous Stars and Straps which is now partnered with DC shoe company. You kids need to do your homework and recognize a drumming genius.

13. Travis Barker is definitely a sick drummer, but this is the second time I've seen this video on GC and it's really not that amazing. What's so cool about it? The fact that a very accomplished drummer can play a rock beat over one of the shittiest rap songs of the century?

14. Nice remix, makes the song O-K. Jesus the radio these days plays garbage. Soulja boy is fucking retarded, and I'll slit my wrists if someone says "Aye bay bay" to me again.

15. I think he ripped off the Super Mario song; same steel drum instrument too!

16. Are you serious? Go listen to Keith Carlock play some rock grooves and then tell me about a good drummer. Hell, even I can figure out these beats after hearing them once and I'm not even a drummer. Anyone can play really loud on a crash cymbal and hit 1234 1234. What's so special about this? I bet Girl Talk could do a rediculous remix of this song.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kfFFAzPCANQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kfFFAzPCANQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

17. Sorry Rum, Travis Barker is sick. Just because you can "figure out" his beats (congratulations on that by the way) doesn't mean anything about his skill or prowess as a drummer.

but yeah overall this video is teh lame.

18. Soulja Boy is wack. I knew that fool before he got signed.

Check my diss on him, out..

www.myspace.com/dizzydash

"Snitches Get Stitches"

Travis Barker is ill though.

19. impressive. . . i like his drum setup to.

20. :metal:goddamn......