SOS. Please help, i dont want to lose my first grow!!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Madaket, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Lease take a look at these pictures and advise. I am 8 weeks into veg. The flowers seem small and spaced out. Starting to lose leaves at the top of the plant. Is this nute lockout? I Started this plant at the end of January, temps in the beginning were I the mid 50's, I live up north and don't have heat where I can grow safely. I ment 8 weeks into flower...sorry

Attached Files:

2. Could someone please take a look at my plant and give me an idea, I'm lost.

3. Def have some mag deficiency -- you can tell by the green veins on the yellow leaves. Watering with some Cal-Mag would prob help, but you're so late into flower I'm not sure feeding is such a good idea. How big are your pots? Maybe it's root bound...

4. [quote name='"azpro"']Def have some mag deficiency -- you can tell by the green veins on the yellow leaves. Watering with some Cal-Mag would prob help, but you're so late into flower I'm not sure feeding is such a good idea. How big are your pots? Maybe it's root bound...[/quote]

Thanks for taking a look. It is a hydro setup. I stopped nutes two weeks ago. The buds just never really formed past the first flower.

5. Hmm, it's tough to say why your buds never came to fruition -- there's a myriad of factors that go into it. Maybe you didn't have enough light, or didn't have the proper feeding schedule -- live and learn I guess.

6. [quote name='"azpro"']
    Hmm, it's tough to say why your buds never came to fruition -- there's a myriad of factors that go into it. Maybe you didn't have enough light, or didn't have the proper feeding schedule -- live and learn I guess.[/quote]

Oh well, I think I'm going to try again with soil. I think it's easier for a first grow.