Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sorry...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by justme, May 20, 2002.

1. ...but I love being a mom. This is so funny if you can still remember them when they were little. How you would just die for them...most likely, that feeling is even stronger right now?

Thank you Stonygurl...this helped me out alot...

> Love Mustard
    >
    > This is a true story. If you have children you will probably relate to this
    >father.
    >
    >As ham sandwiches go, it was perfection. A thick slab of ham, a freshbun,
    >crisp lettuce and plenty of expensive, light brown, gourmet mustard. The
    >corners of my jaw aching in anticipation, I carried it to the table inour
    >backyard, picked it up with both hands but was stopped by my wifesuddenly at
    >my side. "Hold Johnny (our six-week-old son) while I get mysandwich," she
    >said.
    >
    >I had him balanced between my left elbow and shoulder and was reaching again
    >for the ham sandwich when I noticed a streak of mustard on my fingers.
    >
    >I love mustard.
    >I had no napkin.
    >I licked it off.
    >It was not mustard.
    >
    >No man ever put a baby down faster. It was the first and only time I
    >havesprinted with my tongue protruding. With a washcloth in each hand I did
    >the sort of routine shoeshine boys do, only I did it on my tongue.
    >
    >Later (after she stopped crying from laughing so hard) my wife said,"Now you
    >know why they call that mustard 'Poupon'."
    >
    > When you stop laughing, pass it on.

Peace,

2. LMAO Justme!!!!!!! I liked that one alot!!!!

3. Glad ya liked it, justme!! I could definitely relate to that one, too. I'm sure we all have similar tales to tell. ;)

4. I had to call the wife over to read it........yep...parenting...gotta love it...lol

[​IMG]

5. lol.......that's a shocker!!

My son is 13months at the moment and I can tell ya those seedy mustard type poops are the foulest, smellest thing you can ever come across.

I totally cringe at the thought of it coming in contact with my mouth. lol.....good story! :)

6. If ya haven't been there, it's hard to understand just how funny, yet heartwarming this post is!!!! ROTFLMAO! :D:

"Hold the mustard,please!!!" :D: :smoking:

7. I thought you might BH. Just remember to watch it with the ummmmm Grey "Poopon". That was a very bad joke...lol...I'm glad you liked it. [​IMG]

Peace,

8. Hehe.. haven't been there quite from the parental role. but at the daycare I work at we noticed some "mustard" on the floor and upon cleaning it up noticed it was something other than mustard :D ... YUCK! :D

9. justme you post on the freakhole board dont you

10. I don't think they smell that bad. :confused: They smell kinda like pretzels. :D

(But I wouldn't want to eat it! Yuck! :eek: )

11. LOL!!

I think that's one of those things that only a mom could say. :D

12. Nice story lol!!!!

13. I was eating tostito chips with the cheese queso sauce when reading this. I had to stop eating cause it makes me so naucious thinking about that. You didn't see the greenish shade to it lol? I would never look at mustard the same. Everytime I order a hot dog I would sniff the 'mustard' before biting into it.