Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sorry...no pic..i can get one from google maybe

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jfresh420, Feb 16, 2010.

1. SORRY i dont have a pic i never thought about posting one but i can tell the story:D..well i work at a gas station run by afghans which is a little akward to me bc our country is at war with theirs and so on..but they all smoke hash and shit and 3 of my boss' brothers get afghan kush on the daily from their relitives over there.dont ask me how bc idk they wont tell me..but i bought a 1/8 off one of em for f**kin 80bucks and OMG..2 hits i was goneeee..this was seriously white and orange..most amazing shi* i ever smoked in my life..and i smoked a blunt 4 hours ago and im still stoned..i really wish i had a pic..i might be able to pull one off google

2. well no luck on the pic..sorry..i really wish someone else could have witnessed this stuff..will be gettin more soon..

3. Please post more blogs. I love it.

4. 80 for an Eighth?

They saw you coming.

5. fuckin arab money hahahaha..but it was totally worth it

6. That's bookoo money for an 1/8

7. lol ya got your head straight SMACKED

8. TBOGT is amazing...