Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sorry just had to do it!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by unoit, Mar 4, 2003.

1. HIGH All, aaahhhhhh HIGHa I like to live dangerously. It'll be gone by suppertime I bet.

2. :) i bet too..but dont go thinkin it was ME. i wouldnt want you mad at me when your buying me lunch!

peace

3. HIGH All, just bugging HIGHa...and what a lunch it'll be eh! A Blade and Bladie meet in real life...I can't wait. I'll meet you in our Grand City of Victoria, what a City and lots of good eats to be had. Of coarse if any other Blades or Bladies of the City want to partake (cough cough) I don't think HIGHa would mind.

4. i wouldnt mind atall. infact if i find any blades along the way im bringinem with me. *safer that way ya know* :)

wish i could see the little smile your gonna get when yer snow starts fallin. an again really it wasnt ME! it was probably okie, he's been waste deep in snow an ice, he had a little free time, he musta done it. you know he has been known to do some mighty wierd things with chicken things n chants an all. check on HIM. :)
    peace

5. < - - just got another 8 inches of snow added on :(

6. i burned a big patch of our yard yesterday.....oops...

the yard was dry, and gas fumes where everywhere...big whoosh and flame on.

7. HIGH All, look out norm's neighbourhood sounds like norm's a bonfire pyro *LOL*.

Well my freinds it snow for like maybe ten minutes and the sun came out to warm us up. The temp was something like 0 with a wind chill factor of -4 BBBBRRRRRRRR it was cold.

The picture was from last night and no snow...so I'm still singing the NO Snow song.

Attached Files:

8. oooh an i thought you knew so much better than that....
    darlin'
    do not sing the NOSNOW song very loudly :D or, or you know what will happen. you know it.

peace

9. The dogs started to eat them and decided they smelled more like they needed to be rolled in. Thus ended the days of Dahli Larma of Karma!

BTW,

IT WAS ME!! I DID IT!! AND IT WORKED!!SNOW!!! YES!!
    Muhahahahahahahahahaha.

Kinda. I guess.

I must learn to use my powers for good and not evil.

10. ROFLMAO!!!!

11. HIGH All, well Thanks smokin...you might thing your terrorizing me up here on The WET Coast with your okie powers.

But!!!!!!!!!

Your going to make every kids day when they wake up in a couple of hours.

Attached Files:

12. I just went to shut it off, and the handle came off in my hand.

I hate when that happens.

Pssssst. Go buy a snow shovel.

13. HIGH All, *LOL* what's a snow shovel my friend? Havn't used one in oooo 20 yrs. The rains will come and piss the kids O.F.F.F. soon enough.

14. i wish we would have gotten snow besides all the freakin ice!!

im tired of getting ice for winter...

its not fun, and it hurts when you fall on it..not like snow..

and yes, theres still a big ass black spot in the yard.

15. It was 59 degrees yesterday

today its 20

I hate march weather

16. not a cloud in the sky today, nice warm weather..i love it

its a lil cold in my room tho

17. It finally snowed on friday and now it is gone and I am happy

18. shit i wish it wuz like that here.... iz like 10 degrees here in NY

19. hehehe toooold ya :D

peace