Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sorry for this question....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hellokitty89, Dec 4, 2013.

1. I'm sure these types of questions are posted quite a bit, so i apologize ahead of time! 
    I had to take a pre-employment UA today. The last time I smoked was around 45 days ago. I only took a couple hits. Before that time I smoked probably a month and a half before that. I used to be a heavy smoker and its been almost a year since I've cut back big time. I would say I smoke maybe once every 2 months. Either way, Im not worried about passing the initial "immunoassay" test. I am however worried about the GC/MS test. I know that I will test positive for amphetamines because I am prescribed adderall. So, my assumptions are they will do a GC/MS test because of the positive test results of an amphetamine. I guess my question is whether or not thc will show up in the lower cut off in the GC/MS test or if I'm just freaking myself out. I quit a pretty awesome job for this job (pays a lot higher), so this is important. Sorry for my novel!! 

2. you are fine, even a good lab test will be negative for THC.