Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sorry for bein a hater

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jamrocknw89, Jun 7, 2009.

1. but I fuckin HATE the word "Dank". It might just be where I"m from (cuz everyone here that uses the word "Dank" is either a noob or a douche) but dam is that word gettin on my nerves. You can't go anywhere without some fuckin punk talkin bout his "Danky weed" that actually smells like poo poo and looks like it's been through a vaporizer. I usually just bust out a bit of my stash and shut em up with my bud quality knowledge but fuck, now I know why old people hate the youth. Dank doesn't even make sense to use for weed. I recall the definition of dank is something like: warm, moist, and unpleasant smelling.

I know I'm not the only one. Does anyone think this word should be shunned from the cannabis community? "Dope" seems to be banished from our language and I think "dank" needs to join it.

2. danke=thank you in dutch. dank weed is weed you give thank for. Maybe you should go hate poverty or wars.

3. its just where ur from i guess...cuz everyone says it...but yes, dope shud not be associated with mj anymore

4. dude, dank just means good weed and everyone says it pretty much so i dont see how that makes someone a "noob or a douche"...?

5. im neither a noob or a douche and i use the word dank on occasion. so fuck you.

6. that's how I like my bud too.

fuck the word dank in refrence for bud.

7. um u sound like a damn fool callin ppl noobs for using the word dank.maybe you should smoke some of ur "dank" and calm ur happy ass down some bro. its just a fucking word get over it. let noobs b noobs. they will find out soon enough what shit means.

8. Dank: disagreeably damp, musty, and typically cold.

Usually if I wanted to insult someone's cannabis I would call it dank, because it is most certainly not a compliment in the English language anyways.

9. That has got to be the stupidest thing I have read, yet, on this forum.

Your going to 'team up' against his vocabulary.

Nice.

10. take it easy kitten....... unless you're up for a cockcrucnhing too? :cool:

11. I guess I'm just a sucker for looking at completely retarded posts, and replying to them and pointing out how retarded the author of the reply is... sorry, kitten.

12. I use the word dank for a lot of things, basically anything I see as awesome, I call dank.
    I can see how it would be annoying though, cause a lot of people use the word to make them sound proficient in stoner language, and mistake lows/mids for 'dank nuggets'.

13. lol omg that shit is funny

14. it's ok, I forgive you, my kitten. but I, my friend, am no kitten. I am a Big Cat, and you shall address me as such.

15. cmon guys I can see where this guy is coming from. My sister used to say that everything was dank to the point where I couldnt stand the word. A lot of people here who are more shroomers and acid heads will kick your ass if you start saying dank for random shit around them. no need to get pissy with someone who expresses dislike for a word thats being used waaaaay too much.

OP just a heads up its going to be used by stoners/non stoner and everyone who hears it on some popular show or hears the "cool" kids saying it. no need to bring it up on a community board where most people use the word...just saying

16. Dank isn't even just for weed anymore. People talk about food being dank and music being dank and anything good is dank. I used to call bud dank, but along with it's extreme over use the actual definition of the word isn't what I want my bud to be.

17. callate el ocico... no one wants to hear that shit... sit back and relax...

no one gives a fuck what you call your weed..

you can say it stinks..

it smells good...

it reeks...

it smells tasty...

so many different descriptions fit... so just live and let live and quit judging people by the terminology that they use.

so tell me oh sultan of bud knowledge... how do you describe your bud?

18. There are always people who don't really like to use slang, I'm one of 'em. The deepest I'll go is saying "green", and I'll only say that once in a while. If I'm being sarcastic I'll go all slangy, but other than that, it's good weed.

19. If you dislike slang, use the proper term then. Cannabis. :rolleyes: :p

20. i agree, i really don't like that word. even though i use it on here sometimes. in person i call it 50 bud, because 50 is the avg price for good shit around here. but on the city i say dank a lot, because everyone here has diffrent prices. yea we need to think of a new word.