SORRY buuut...generic DXM cough gels...how many do i pop?

Discussion in 'General' started by toker de PEACE, Jan 7, 2006.

1. SUUUP everyone..i used to post here HELLA MUCHO, but i havnt been around in forever. Maybe ill start posting round these parts again..hello to all that remember me....im sorry to post YET ANOTHER dxm thread...About 4 months ago i moved down here to North VA, about 20 min outside DC. Ima boared muther fucker, and i iv had trouble getting x and sid down here lately...and mushrooms are as much as 50/8th on the rare chance i can find them...soooo...biking home from work tonight i thought, i havnt tripped anything over the counter in awile, and im pretty desperate after justs moking and drinking beers the last few weeks everyngiht. I used to pop the robbitussin cough gels like they were candy, however unfortuantly they didnt have the bradn names, only a reneriv CVS bradn cough gel. The active incredient listed on top is only Dextromethorphan HBr USP 15 mg...below however it lests more acitive indredients....gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene, glycol, providon, glycol, propyl, gallate, sorbitol....i cant find a mg per capsul, but i assume they are the same as the robitussin cough gels, adn theers 20 in the bottle, am i safe to pop the whole thing? HEMPRESS HELP< LOL

2. thanx for all the help....

i took al 20..i hope i dont die.

3. If there 15mg dxm, 20 isnt that much. I usually do 35-40.

4. first off mayb u should either wait for a response for more than an hour or try researching more.
    now that that is out of the way, i normally take 20 Robitussin cough gels then drink an 8 oz. bottle of CVS max strength tussin and I am well into the 3rd plateau. hopefully your trip went well, if you need info on DXM or something anytime just send me a PM i usually check GC a few times a day

5. 20 is fine. You could triple your dose and still be fine...you'd just trip fuckin' balls compared to only taking 20. Haha, good job though, going balls to the wall taking all 20 when for all you knew someone could have come in to this thread and been like "If you take 3 you're gonna have a stroke!"