Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

soooooo.........

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by michael015, Jan 27, 2012.

1. soo i got this super dank medical blueberry and im stomped on how to smoke it
    this is a list of what i have to smoke from.
    -$350 Zong
    -locally blown glass spoon
    -or raw papers

now how should i do this..... :smoke:

2. Do you feel like ripping the zong, smoking a bowl in the bowl, or smoking a joint?

3. Zong and why does it matter how much your zong cost and not your locally blown spoon.. proportians would have been better " my 5 foot zong" idk... hit your bong man

4. Glass or go home ;)

5. All at the same time

6. I don't believe you have any if that stuff. Pics or gtfo haha

I wanna see this zong and if you have an o just do all three in succession

7. posting pics in a min dont gotta be so douchey about it.....

8. The haha was meant to show the joke in what I wrote. Don't take it so seriously I don't really want you to gtfo

9. Here's pics :)

10. can anyone see the pics?

11. Son of a bitch no. This gc hit and miss on the pics is starting to get old

12. O well I stand by my original do all three.

13. zong you nincompoop!:D

14. I never liked zongs. They look weird as hell and just always looked low quality to me. I'd rather have a nice 2 perc 8arm custom made piece for that price.

15. [quote name='"Stealf"']I never liked zongs. They look weird as hell and just always looked low quality to me. I'd rather have a nice 2 perc 8arm custom made piece for that price.[/quote]

You let me know where I can find a custom bong for 350 with 2 8 arm tree percs because I don't think that's possible