Soooooo I Pulled A Number.....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by EffMeSilly, Apr 23, 2012.

1. ... and how long should i wait to call her?
    or should i text her??

i usually date girls that are already friends of mine lol but i asked a girl for her number but she doesnt have mine.
    sooo should i text her saying its me? or should i call her? hahaha
    i feel like a little kid again hahahah

thanks in advance boys and girls!

2. This isn't highschool anymore. If you want to talk to her talk to her, if not don't.

And always shoot her a message after you get her number, its when you guys still have some sort of chemestry. Shit might go cold after a few days.

3. Just send her a text of your dick, then ask for tit pics.

Afterwards post them here, and we will update you with further advice.

:smoke:

4. okay yeah hell yeah!!
    gtfo my thread, you little fetus

5. calling is better than texting

6. dude, id say tmrw afternoon bro

7. If you text her don't fuck around and ask questions and shit. Just text her to make plans and leave the conversation for in person

8. Why not just phone her as soon as you got the number? Give her a miss-call so a) she has yours and b) to double-check she gives you the correct number.

9. Wait a day or two then tex or call her. Don't be a pervert some girls will flip a tit just be cool.

10. Wait the customary 3 days. That's what has worked best for me. Then call, don't text. Calling is a lot more personal.

///M

11. Is this serious?

12. Wait a year then call so you are sure she is interested. come on man you should know this mayne!

13. Text her asap ahahah. just be like ''you have my number now:D''...................duh.

14. Send her a picture of a puppy, say its yours.
    Then send her a picture of a kitten, say its yours,
    Then send her a picture of a bunny, say its yours
    Then send her a picture of your dick, say its yours.

15. Well call, don't text.

16. Call her constantly until she picks up, when she does ask her what took so long and if she was sleeping with somebody else.

Then tell her that if this is how it's going to be, then it's never going to work.

But seriously, call her constantly.