Soooo

Discussion in 'General' started by BluntSmoka420, Mar 2, 2011.

1. About 2 weeks ago I found my moms really expensive half bottle of rum. Since then I have probably drank...well lets just say there is about a shot left. Should i just take the rest of the bottle and hope she forgets about it...or just leave it and hopefully she thinks she drank the rest and just forgot about it?

btw my mom hardly ever drinks, looks down upon pot heads, is catholic, and a total bitch!

2. kill it now its already pretty much gone

funny thing though i just got caught doing this yesterday and i had drank the bottle like 4 years ago

ahah it wasnt a big deal but it still made me feel bad that i couldnt get alcohol easier when i was younger lol

3. yeah it's not hard for me to get alcohol just a pain in the ass...this is so much easier and free :hello::hello: but yeah the last time i took a bottle from her i was caught the next day hahaha

4. You could buy a new one and replace it. :rolleyes:

5. haha yeah before for us it was more convenient cause i was like 15/16

haha and i considered this but the problem is... if you drank it in the first place

then spending money to replace it...youll just watch it sit there again..

and eventually you'll probably drink it again especially feeling like you're the one that brought that bottle

pretty funny situation but life goes on

6. Dude, that's fucked up.

7. pee in it blame it on any pet you may have that has thumbs :cool:

8. Your mom is really a borderline alcoholic, she just acts super religious because she knows she's guilty. Unless it was a bottle of wine you stole last time. Catholics eat that shit up. Or if your Mexican and it was a bottle of tequila because Mexicans drink that like water.

9. Beer run, anybody? :bongin: :p

10. last time it was a bottle of vodka, and im Irish...my dads an alcoholic but my mom gave him the boot, oh yeah i was caught because the bottle was in clear sight in the freezer, this bottle was in a cabinet

11. #11 KushSmokaa, Mar 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2011
    you could buy some cheap rum and pour it in lol then if she notices be like "maybe it went bad" lmaooo cuz that sounds legit.

Edit: but if your really concerned then you should just kill it and ditch the bottle somewhere. cuz she will most likely know if the bottle was filled half way and now theres like an inch left.

12. Damn I feel bad for you. I can walk 5 mins to the liquor store. LoL
    I remember those days though.
    Just drink it and if she says anything pretend she got so drunk the other night and you had to take care of her. And were too embarassed to say anything before. Lmao

13. Beat her over the head with it.

14. Tell her she must've drank it. :p

15. lol yeah... I'll be 21 in a little over a year :hello:

16. kill it, tell your mom it was a great investment.

17. I'm not 100% sure on that. :D

18. Damn my closest liquor store is across state lines.. like a 20 minute drive, AND i gotta find a 21 year old willing to buy some for me

19. #19 SwingMyDoor, Mar 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2011
    Edited. Don't post this shit again. -Durchii

20. hahaha, i had to re read my post because i seriously thought i accidentally said that..