soooo....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Meh1, Nov 20, 2010.

1. So my sister and I were outside smoking a cig. I figured out that she smoked pot and we were planning on smoking a bowl together. But thats besidees the point she was like I'm going to quit smoking weed when I get to college. I said why? Then shes like because i don't want to be a druggie for the rest of my life. It pisses me off that people who smoke pot are considered druggies. I dont smoke crack or shoot up heroine or anything, those are druggies. I dont know its just something that really pisses me off when im considered a druggie.

2. well weed is a drug obviously and if ur smoking everyday technically u are a druggie:rolleyes:

3. Don't do drugs, you won't be considered as a druggie. Yes, marijuana is a drug, but in my opinion, yes that's right, your opinion. It's a drug. I'm not saying it's a bad drug, and caffeine is a drug as well, just pointing out the obvious. You do a drug, obviously get labeled as a druggie.

4. caffeine addicts and tobacco users are technically "druggies" too.
    I think energy drinks could also be considered drugs.

People are hypocrites.
    Fuck em.
    :bongin:

5. You're right, people that use caffeine and tobacco generally do so much more dependently than those that use weed.
    Though realistically...(even though cig smokers can be annoying)...anyone who would call either of those, or someone who smokes weed casually a "druggie" is a bit of a shallow dickhead, and yes, it's annoying to be thrown into the same boat just because you enjoy weed.

6. regardless of my view on cannabis being a "drug" or not (which is obvious since I am a member here:rolleyes:) no one who is a user/addict of any substance views their substance of choice be it tobacco, caffeine, alcohol, acid or cannabis as a drug in the druggie sense of the word. just like us humans who need air to breathe don't call ourselves oxygenaholics,
    interpret above statement as you will

7. das is tru

8. Great post man, I agree mainly but obviously you'll have a few that will admit and those pig headed that won't, it's people, it's life, we disagree.

9. You're sisters right. Potheads are lowly, slimy, creepy, pathetic druggie scumbags.

10. I'd prefer to be called a stoner or a pothead because its true :p

11. a drug is defined as a substance that alters the brains chemistry or whatever, so thats means alcohol is a drug.

and that means every teenager is a druggie

12. I dont really care that people say shit about me smoking weed because whatever its my life and its my choice to make.

The thing that bothers me is shit like what happend to me the other night. Some girl kinda fucked me over and then ignored my texts and shit so I was like whatever. Texts me the other day not to say hi or that she wanted to chill. No she fucking asked me if I could get her a unmentionable that I do not do and would never do.

This is the girl who had a problem with my smoking habits, and says weed is bad:p

edit: but seriously, quit before college? college is where all the fun stuff happens

13. people focus way too much on titles. if you smoke weed everyday, you are somebody that smokes weed everyday. if thats not what you want to be, then watever. but dont choose not to do it just because you dont want some relative title thrown your way.