Soooo

Discussion in 'General' started by RedneckGrassEnthuiest, Jan 17, 2015.

1. I have 19 days and 10 hours and 25 minutes until my next piss test, I've already been drinking water since the 13th but would it be safe to take a few hits tonight if I pop some Niason (the system cleaning pill) and drink more water and shit until my test? Lemme know. Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I heard getting an enema will help speed up the process. Go ahead and give it a try after you smoke.

3. Fuck that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Then have fun failing your test and getting sent to prison.

5. if you are 100% clean now and all you do is get high tonight and that's it, you'll be fine for sure.

But I'm telling you it's not worth it you just get super paranoid and think everyone is going to tell your P/O somehow. And man if you do fuck up and maybe they come early...

I've been there when I was a kid man....it's not worth however long...for me it ended up to be a 10 month stint and many shorter ones

6. Drink an extra 6.5 oz of water per day; you'll be gold.

7. Is it really worth it? The first week is always the hardest (it always peaks for me around the 3rd day too). Honestly, you've made it through three days, smoking now and coming down from that high is just going to make the next three days after it even harder. 

Wait the 19 days, take your test, and get high without having to be worried about it. Start saving up your money now so you can buy a good amount of some nice weed and get blazed after your forced t-break. Yes, forced ones are always the worst since it's not your decision, but you just got to get through it.

Alternately, you could smoke tonight, but I know for me that if I'm trying to take a break for whatever reason and I start giving in during the first week, it's not going to work out. You have to get over the hump. It sucks but it's going to happen.