soooo....what is it actually like being crunk?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by buffalo bill, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Every time i have got crunk, i always ended up blackin out right after i drank, dont matter how much or how little. I think it was the combination of the both that did me in. Kinda like tunnel vision,,, :p

2. 4 beer and you puke? :eek: I barely feel it after 4.

3. Dude it makes your head feel phenomenal. If it is good bud and not dirt, and you haven't drank that much to the point where you would vomit just from drinking, then you'll be soaring. When I'm walking I feel like my body's branching out into different directions (only when i'm reallllllly messed up):hello:

4. It's the combination that gets people. We can handle it but others puke, it's what happens.

5. you kinda just fuck shit up

6. Crossfade FTW!

Soo glad I never get the spins from it.

7. Ya. If you are new to either drug, Keep it 4 or less.

If you are familiar with both, then dont smoke after drinking more than 7 or 8. I've only gotten the spins once from a long time of mixing.

8. LOOOOL. i dont even know why but this made me laugh. it sounds like something id say.

9. i dont understand the confusion. Its just being high and drunk.

Imagine being high with more of a body high and less coordination and balance. Like heroin? the fuck is going through your brainz.

10. a couple beers and some weed gets u super high duper quick,
    but if u drink hard liqour or a jus alot in general you will get FUCKED up i know from past experiences good thing i had my homies looking out obth times

11. For me 5-6 beers then a smoke will just make me super high with some minor stupidity from the alc. 7-8 beers and a smoke is a nice crossfade. 10-12 beers and a smoke is pure bliss and everything is hilarious and right in the world. 13-15 beers and a smoke means I'll probably be passing out soon and wake up with a massive hangover. I have a higher tolerance than most, but a good crossfade is enjoyable for some even on large amounts of alcohol. Just know what you can handle.

12. i thought being crunk was just crazy drunk, i could be mistaken

13. chronic and drunk = crunk