Sooo :)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Neverwill, Sep 19, 2012.

1. #1 Neverwill, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2012
    Hello fellow Blades :)

I finally got ahold of some medical quality seeds :)
    A friend has a hydro set that he is willing to lend to me if I get the OK to start growing.

Here are the types of seeds I got, they are not feminised. Got them from a Festival a week ago :)
    Got these for 10 bucks a pack and the 6th one was free.
    -Thank you "The Good Doctor"-

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Do you think a Hydroponics grow would be the best? I'm thinking about doing CFLs... :( .....
    (cheaper, and roommates main concern is the electricity bill, i've seen some pretty decent buds from CFLs.)

The Good Doc told me the Das Gutten High will be my outdoor plants, said it should grow well in my area.
    I am planning on just growing one at a time untill I get a nice Female plant and then clone her :)

Also, any idea on the best way to store seeds? Like temperature wise?

Any tips/hints/tricks/suggestions?
    :wave:

2. That term "medical" quality is not really applicable since its the same strains top shelf companies use. Theres nothing more potent or non potent about it. Potency and quality for the most part reside in the grower.

Looks like some good strains have at it!

Storing seeds are easy. Dry cool place. Put it in a tin or zip lock throw it in a drawer or closet should be fine for years to come.

3. Meh, well I'm praying that these will be better then the garbage bag seed i've went through.
    The buds up here fall under the "poop" category.

And yeah, they indeed sound like some awesome strains, im super pumped to get the Ok to start at it. :)

4. For future seeds. Attitude Seed Bank is where most on here order from.

5. #5 Neverwill, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2012
    These are Attitude seeds :)
    And what would happen if you ordered to a state that isn't very MJ friendly?
    I've always been kind of paranoid about ordering anything online even from SRoad.

EDIT: Ok, these are not Attitude, they are Fractal Seeds my bad:smoke:

6. They ship anywhere. Usually in 99% of all cases its the sender that is guilty. He cant escape from that. The reciever can have a dozen excuses.

Also to let you in on a secret...I would wager the majority of us do not live in a "legal" state :).

The US postal system is highly automated and processes hundreds of millions of letters and packages a day. Attitude ships it in a padded envelope that says gifts on it. If it should be intercepted you get a computer generated letter form customs and thats about it.

7. I see what you're saying.
    And right on :)
    And for the actual grow, would CFL work fine with a hyrdro set?

I'll be looking at more of the guides here in a second, i'm really hoping to start a grow journal and start all this.