Sooo Summer is here

Discussion in 'General' started by ~Blu, Jun 17, 2012.

1. #1 ~Blu, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2012
    and I thought it would be the best. I've been skating everyday but I slept wrong on my arm so I have to take some time off. I've done nothing but eat, smoke, and play team fortress for the past 3 days. What do you guys do?? I'm soooo boredddd. I thought all this free time would kick ass but it actually sucks. None of my friends are texting me back or answering their phones either. Help I can only play TF2 for so long and now I kind of feel like shit for not doing anything. :bongin:

2. Sorry your friends are jerks. Since summer has started I find it hard to get some time alone by myself, let alone not have people returning texts or calls.

3. Skate some more my dude.

4. Months all run together for me...Summer is nonexistent thus far.

But I've been takin' this cutey out lately, been a damn good month so far.:cool:

5. Download WoW.

6. #6 ~Blu, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2012
    I tried today but I slept on my arm wrong. Usually I would be out skating all day with the squad but it hurts to lift my arm above my shoulder so I'm chilling out for a bit, plus my ankles need to rest as well. You can't skate all the time even though I try to :confused_2:

And i'm trying to avoid WoW :laughing: I got into it a bit but I saw the black hole that is that game and pulled out. My friend still tries to get me to play every time I see him. He'd even rush me to 80 :)

7. Ive been going and chillin at the lake and catchin some rays. Fuck everyone else :cool:

8. TF2 NEVER gets boring.

Pc or Xbox?

9. I been skating, hanging out, working, partying a lil bit, and writing some music. I'm bout to go on vacation though, should be fun.

10. Reminds me to head down to the beach and surf some. My legs are completely pale now and I have a farmers tan from skating :eek:

PC it doesn't but what does happen is I start playing terrible after long binges. After 15+hours of playing in 2 days I start playing terrible.

Vacation sounds perfect.... I need a road trip :devious:
    yup pretty much. Time has been flying by lately. I've been sleeping too much. That sounds great I wish I had that going. It's hard to pull girls when the only time you see them you're with your homies dirty and sweaty in the city looking for spots.

11. This. Every month is basically the same thing for me.

12. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']

This. Every month is basically the same thing for me.[/quote]

Except now it's too hot for comfort

13. Well right now I don't have a job so everyday is summer for me. I do spend some time looking for work but I spend plenty of time playing bf2 on the pc or watching a movie. I do chill at a friends house sometimes with some other friends. Working on some ideas at the moment but don't know which one to start work on.

14. Ya i know the pain of TF2 Overload..

lol

15. Yeah I hate the heat. Especially when blazed. I live in Los Angeles and it can get pretty hot here 2 years ago it was 113 degreese at my house which is about 5-8 miles from the beach and I had a fever the same day.

16. Cali summer weather isnt bad. Especially this past week its been preety cool suprisingly :3

17. Yeah most the time it isn't too bad but every once in awhile it can get hot. Even if it's only supposed to be 81.

18. Iowa weather fucking sucks. One day its pouring rain and freezing the next its sunny and 96 fucking degrees out.

Ill be so happy when I move out of this dump.

19. I'm in the same situation. I was stressing really bad during finals week and thinking about how great summer would be because I won't have to do anything I don't want to. Then summer came and I'm terribly bored. I've wasted about a month now doing nothing significant. I've gone out and shot some photos, read a book, and watched a lot of movies/anime, but I did that while I was in school anyway. Now I'm job hunting hoping that if I can get a job, I'll feel like I've done something productive. It will also give me more cash to get out and have fun with.

20. My friend was bored so he bought a soccer goal so I've just been going over to his place, smoking, and playing soccer with him. Funnest shit ever. He even got me into watching the Euro's which I usually wouldn't have cared about. Longlive Netherlands and Wesley Sneijder.