Sooo it's Friday Night

Discussion in 'General' started by weed420, Oct 27, 2006.

1. what are your plans?

2. tonight i'm going to a few costume parties and getting fucked up. tomorrow i'm going home and going to another party. i'll finally get to hang out with the friends i rarely see anymore.

3. Gotta work tommorow morning. Gotta be there at around 8 so I prolly wont be doing anything. What a great day, to top it off it's been raining all day.

4. It is my belief that days are mearly perceptions, thoughts, not concepts of the aware mind. Each day is the same, in my view, no different, so what gives one day such a luxury over another? It comes down to the person then, experiencing the day to question whether or not, he is not a different day, than yesterday, or it's all just one big piece of life stretched out without ever an end. And sleeping, is really programming, or rather re-programming.

5. rolling a few joints and listening to the rain.

6. damn straight my man nothing better than smoking and listening to the rain.

+rep for somebody that loves to smoke and listen to the rain right on my man:hello:

EDIT-i must spread some rep around before giving it to you again....but i will when i can:p

7. Sell some of my posessions for alcohol and weed. Maybe some coke too, if I can sell enough stuff.

8. Im probably gonna just hang by myself, drink a few beers. Finish up my hash and bud. Then tomorrow Im gonna go get wasted with some friends

9. eat pizza and watch the tigers lose again.

10. Eat a hotdog. And chill. Sober.

11. Just chill for tonite inside, watch the world series....im coming down off of a LSD dosage and a fat bowl of hydro, so yeah im comfortable right here....

1.)Window open to enjoy nice weather in TX right now? Check.

2.)Fat bowl of hydro purchased 1g for $20.00 "Strawberry Cough" Loaded? Check.

3.)Jamming Incubus? Check.

Well fellas, think im all set.

Oh and zim, your little view on life thingy up there tripped out good for a while. nice.

12. I'm about to go to a concert in a little bit, maybe smoke a bowl with a friend before we go. Then I might hit up this party after.

I've got an 1/8th of some good homegrown shit that will hopefully last the weekend.

Should be a chill Firday night.

13. that girl and some beers. parents will be gone for 3-4 hours so i'ma going to have some buddies ova here

14. gonna go see saw 3 in about an hour

15. just smoked some dank (blueberry's or not) I'll just be chilling the rest of the night..... thinking about calling a friend and having them match me but that 1 bowl i had should be enough for tonight.

16. You speak insanity! It's friday! SMOKE 'TILL YA CHOKE!!!

17. Well let's see. Just got home from one of the busiest nights i've ever seen at work.Got a bit of yay, a bag of grass, and some new guitar strings, so i think i'm gonna stay up all night and do some intense guitar practice.

18. I have stayed in all night playing the Scarface game =D

19. I wanted to go see saw 3. But Im just going to end up staying home the rest of the night. Maybe I can catch up on some sleep or something extremely fun like that... Tomorrow should be much better though, costume parties are always kinda fun.

20. well, you convinced me.... i just smoked another bowl :D