Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Soo... Yea...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Deleted member 917181, May 30, 2016.

1. I think I have a problem like as in I've vaped two and a half "bowls" and it's not even 130 in the afternoon but I do this like everyday 2 or 3 bowls by this time I mean I don't hate it I actually quite like it and it's not putting tar in my lungs lol stupid thread is stupid...

2. I don't see the problem. Vape fo life.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Slacker

4. ??? I woke up and smoked 3 bowls within half an hour at 10am. What's your point?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  5. Only problem you're having is that you're not vaping more bowls, bruh. Get to it!

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  6. If it's causing problems then it's a problem. Are you lazy, undirected, oversleeping, missing commitments, getting in trouble because of toking then it's a problem. I guess if YOU think it's a problem it is. If you're just worrying it's a problem. What do you want? To smoke less? Good luck, mate.

7. I think it's a good problem lol but my sister and one of my coworkers know how much I vape and they're like omg you vape so much I went through a half ounce in exactly 2 weeks anyways I'm studying computer science actually programming right now I get so tied up programming and being on the computer that I forget to eat/drink anything all day and then I'm like 10 hours goes by way too fast if I'm not working its what I do lol now to vape, watch a movie, and pass the f out
    Edit: btw This is the end is amazing

• Like Like x 2
  8. Wake up later, problem solved.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Reefer madness...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. You dirty stoner

11. I fricken love this site haha

12. Half ounce in two weeks? Your good bro. I smoke about a half ounce of flower per week and that's while trying to be conservative. If you are able to get your normal shit done and it's not effecting any relationships then you're golden.

13. I wake up everyday about half way through my sleep just so I can toke up and go back to sleep. Does it sound like I have a problem no, do I enjoy toking? Yes. Mind you that when I officially wake up I toke up again.

Sent from my i5 using my Satellite.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I wake up every morning at 6:30am and first thing I usually do is out of bed and start hitting bowls. I don't see the issue.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I hotbox my bedroom when i go to sleep.

• Like Like x 2