soo, what's your favorite thing to eat when you're high

Discussion in 'General' started by tiffpiff, Mar 1, 2011.

1. i like honey cheesedoodles and junior bacon cheese burgers. right now, i can really use a milkshake, i got that cottonmouth going on.

2. I think I'd have to say a subway sandwich. I like a oven roasted chicken breast on italian herb and cheese toasted with double cheese. Then lettuce, tomato, cucumber, mayo, and honey mustard.

3. Same thing I like to eat when sober

4. Totinos fucking Pizza Rolls. I can demolish 2 or 3 boxes of those in one sitting.

5. what was that thing we used to eat back in the day? What was it... oh yeah, pussy.

6. Any how manny sittings on the toilet does that cause haha?...

7. Oh plenty but its all good cause it feels amazing to crap high :smoke:

8. After this thread I just had to go out and get myself one of these. Eating it right now. :smoke:

9. Chinese food 5 min off campus and only 5$. But since im on a diet a mint to take away the appetite and water

10. My Favorite thing to eat when high has got to be a Peanut butter and jelly sandwich!
    Seriously good shit when baked!
    I always feel like im chewing forever with the peanut butter though haha...

11. Appreciating nature is undoubtedly the best thing to do when you're ripped.
    Up there with it would also be taking a shower, writing music, and doing shrooms. Maybe in that order :)

12. Dry top ramen crunched up with the seasoning, and plain grandma sycamores wheat bread

13. Whole grain chips from Trader Joe's....bombbbbb

14. Fresh chocolate chip cookies with milk,

Or a banana in chocolate milk.

15. Trolli Strawberry Puffs. Or airhead extremes :)