Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

soo... final answer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by roor4ever, May 1, 2009.

1. so guys as i posted before, IM NOT TRYING TO SPAM, i throw up 1 to 2 hours later when i hit the bong like 50% of the time, BUT i NEVER throw up from anything else ( pipe, joint, etc) what is causing this? answers only please.... i was told to drink water before i toke it, because its a result of not being hydrated properly, does this sound like it would be the problem? if not please tell me wat you think the problem is and how i could fix it... please only answers IM NOT TRYING TO SPAM

2. I'd say eat before toking too. Sort of like eating with a pill, settles your stomach.

I'd say don't eat anything after/during either, it would probably help.

Avoid swallowing the smoke a lot... :p Basic.

Clean the bowl/tube/water, etc etc. Make sure its totally clean. And check your bud, too. Are you smoking seeds and stems or something?

3. nah, bud is completely good, i kno that for a fact... but aight, food sounds like it would help, only some ppl are like this or wat? because my hommies never throw up even if not eating or drinkin all day

4. i think ur taking to big of a hit try taking smaller hits

5. I would say this but the thing is he throws up 1-2 hours later, not when he hits the bong.

Alka seltzer maybe? lol..

6. lmfao!!! but why? i would rather prevent it before doin that haha

7. Man up, son!

8. This used to happen to me a lot. If a hit burns too much my body kind of forces me to swallow. Then I puke after a while.

Now if I swallow smoke I force myself to burp as much as I can. Works really well.

Basically if you are gonna take a big hit, draw it slowly so it doesn't burn as hot.

9. I am thinking you swallow smoke, and/ or the bong has mildew growing in it or something.

10. Some possibilities;
    - mould on the bud (probably not unless you have been smoking from the same lot every time you throw up, however worth considering every eventuality)
    - Swallowing smoke
    - Too much smoke

I can feel quite queezy when i smoke on an empty stomach so i suggest eating, aside from this (which from what ive gathered is quite common) i can only suggest trying different bud.

11. Eating right after bonging - Usually finishes with vomitting. Don't ask me why, but everytime I bong a lot, and then eat, nausea comes banging on my door.

Anything that can make you dizzy - staring at a screen for example.

Drinking water will help but not as much as some people would like to think. Take a glass of water before bonging, there's nothing more you can do.

Elend.

12. this used to happen to me when i got realllyyy blazed. Im thinking that since bongs fuck people up more in general, as opposed to joints/bowls/etc, your getting sick. If you feel dizzy right before you puke its deff this.

13. I had a friend that this was happening too. Andi know this might sound pussy like but try just holding the smoke in and not swallowing or inhaling or eventaking the hit hold for 3 sec the blow it out it helped him now hes tokin like cheech.