Sons of Anarchy

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by LightUpMyDro, Feb 22, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

SoA is a brilliant show created by Kurt Sutter about the lives of a close-knit outlaw motorcycle club operating in Charming, a fictional town in California's Central Valley. The show centers on protagonist Jackson "Jax" Teller (Charlie Hunnam), the then-vice president of the club, who begins questioning the club and himself.

It airs on FX (usually Tuesdays at 10 P.M. EST) and it's currently on its 6th season.
    In a nutshell, it’s The Sopranos on motorcycles, and even using that description lessens the value of this thrill–ride.
    Not to mention the great soundtrack and the amazing performances from an amazing cast (Charlie Hunnam, Ron Pearlman, Katey Sagal, Kim Coates, Tommy Flanagan, Maggie Stiff).

If you didn't already I suggest you try it out as it's one of the best series on television right now. If you do watch it, discuss it here.

2. Pretty sure we already have an SOA thread. Been enjoying this show I'm on season 5 so no spoilers please :p I have to say though season 3 or whenever the hell they go to Ireland is about as boring as season 2 of The Walking Dead.

3. #3 LightUpMyDro, Feb 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2013
    I dunno man, I used the search function and looked through the first 5 pages.
    Sorry if it's been mentioned before.

EDIT: Shit, I must've missed it. There is a Season 5 discussion thread.
    Well, lock this motherfucker up then. :eek: