sonata man - new here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dreamlander, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Hi allll .... love da smoking up bit and recently in love with this amazing invention called "sonanata"; anyone tried it and had good results with it? pls write to me.

Alan xo

2. no, i've never heard on it. could you explain? or post a link. thanks

3. Is this some type of RC?

4. sonata or zaleplon is a hypnotic sedative commonly used for treatment of insomnia; the funny thing though is that if u take it on an empty stomach, u'll discover very similar effects to taking an xtc pill (lol) ...

5. ok here goes: sonata or zaleplone is commonly used for cases of severe insomnia; it's a hypnotic drug but here's the best part: when you take more than the recommended dosage, YOU LITERALLY TRIP OUT ! LOL ! Most imp. thing to remember is to take it on an empty stomach and then the effect can stay all day or all night depending on when u take it. Here are the amazing effects: teeth and gum numbness, extremely alert and motivated, you come up with ingenious ideas (useful for work ;) and most importantly it BOOSTS UR CONFIDENCE BY 1000% (seriously!). All of these effects can be greatly amplified if you mix it with alcohol (4-5 scotches just after u take it) and then YOU WILL FLY (lol a bit like xtc by the way!). The most imp. thing NOT to do is to drive after you've mixed it with alcohol cause it seriously impairs your driving; in that sense, it's really dangerous as it TRICKS you into believing you're flying in ur mind and sooo alert and all but you'd be amazed at the amounts of accidents that you can run into while driving so pls be careful. Apart from that ....

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEEEEEEE FUNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!
    (LOL I AM ON IT NOW ... LUV U GUYS!)