Son of a bitch

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by sinscalyx, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Almost 6 weeks flower,nice beautiful buds, loads of trichomes on my northern light and now this......lil yellow nanners coming out of the lower popcorn buds of one of my girls. Any advice would be much appreciated. "Stressed grower"

Sent from my LGLS740 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 ProGMO, Oct 11, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
    Take some cloning gel and dab them off. make sure they are isolate from the other plants. Get ready to for seeds on that one. Do you think light or some other stress happened?

Or chop off those little buds where they are growing. Think of it as a test sample.

3. Test sample sounds good.....well,it recently started getting cold and basement got colder as well,so maybe that.

4. Actually, a few days ago,i left another light on in the room on accident for maybe 2 hours after lights off. Not sure if 14 hours of light one time would herm a known strain,especially this fast. Maybe the guy who gave me a clone had a hermie mother and did not know. Very sad day for me. Im several weeks away from harvest and know if i chop now, the potency wont be as good as if i wait 2 more weeks which would put her at 8 weeks.

5. So last night i clipped off 3 lower popcorn buds that i saw each had one set of nanners on. I check today for more nanners and as of right now,i see none. I see lots of beautiful buds though. Hopefully i got lucky.

6. Ive had some lower herms before and i just wet my fingers and pull them off..didnt end up with too many seeds just some popcorn buds got em

7. Glad to hear. I only have 2-3 weeks left,so i hope this was it,but ill keep checking.daily.

8. Due dilligence sounds like a prudent course! Plus the bonus of getting a little taste of all your hard work. best of luck on avoiding the banana hamocks!

9. How many other flowering plants do you have in the room?? I would pull that bitch like there was no tomorrow. Not worth missing one and spreading pollen. ;-/ get that sensi
    theres always a hundred different uses for that plant. i.e. Oil, wax, edibles, tinctures and hash processing. Either way Good luck

10. I have no idea how to make any of that....im a bowl packer and j roller extroudinaire