Sometimes?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Sluht, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Do you ever do weird stuff just for lulz? If so what?

Sometimes it sucks to suck

2. I once stood outside city Hall handing out pamphlets about how the government is harboring unicorns and that is why we never see them, but I only handed them out to the homeless drunks and stuff, I was just really bored.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I used to be late for school every single day, got to a point where they made me write down my excuses and give them to the principal every morning via the Secretary.

Me being me just decided to fuck with them after a while.

Wrote down shit like "got chased by traffic cones" "the giraffe outside my house tried to eat me" "got stuck in a time warp" "there was traffic in the time warp" etc

Sent from my ST26i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Everytime I'm getting a shake in the drive threw at DQ I tell them it better have a good suck : flow ratio...... you know, viscous. 

5. Sometimes I make a subtle gesture like a quick wipe near my mouth or nose while talking with people. It's like their subconscious thinks I'm pointing out a booger or something on their face. It might be cruel

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I dont like the taste of all the added spit to help compensate, too stringy for my liking!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Hahahaah gross. They're all girls working there. the type that say like a lot and are grossed out by everything. I doubt they've ever spit in my shake... They do however put whip cream and a cherry on top even when I ask them not to. It's not a god damned sundae it's a shake! The first time I used the word viscous to describe a shake there was an awkward moment of silence where you could tell she was probably flipping through a dictionary or some shit. Then... "uh so you want it thin?" 

8. Lmao! just say you want your shake more anorexic!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. lol Oh man I think that would just confuse them more.

10. I mean, viscosity is usually a chemical property. Milkshakes are usually referred to as extra thick, less thick, regular. But ya, it's more fun to confuse the worker so you make fun of her.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Viscosity is a measure of a fluid's resistance to flow. But yeah I definitely get a laugh out of airheads.

12. I'm just saying effective communication relies more on the speaker than the listener. When was the last time you heard anybody say "this gravy isn't viscous enough."

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. i already talk to myself, so no, i cant risk appearing to be anymore of a danger to society than im percieved to be

or something, i dunno

14. And if I was trying to effectively communicate, in this instance, then I would agree with you 100%

15. dont interrupt when im talking to myself

16. I think i might have to steal your signature, i wish i could use it irl haha!

'Im sane enough to know im insane' is another good one..