Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sometimes I Really Hate My Parents.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by inb4bud, Jun 1, 2013.

1. You're growing and gave them a spare key...
    Sounds like your own fault.

2. Unless they would be willing to give evidence against you (which despite what they say would be against all parental instinct) i would actually mention to them that you're considering reporting it as a home invasion or whatever.

You have rights etc. and i'd also sit them down and tell them that 'this' is the way grown ups deal with problems (the talking) and say its pretty immature and disrespectful to just come into your own house. I would hope you didnt treat their house like this, so use that against them.

3. Why do your parents have a spare key to your place?

4. Wrong - his friend gave the spare key to the parents.

5. Pour all their alcohol down the drain. all of it. 

then if they ask why, say "it was for your own good."

then proceed to smash shit on your way out.

I completely disagree with you. I think OP's parents completely overstepped their boundries, and addiction isn't something to take lightly. I used to be super close with my two brothers, and they've fallen victim to severe drug addiction. All they do is steal from family and friends, and use women who have money to keep their habits fed. Both of their dumb asses are serving time in jail, and the other has been in and out of the prison system and rehab since he was 15 and is probably going to serve a long time in prison now due to a felony probation violation, and he got kicked out of drug court. My older brother lost his parental rights a while ago, and has tweaked to the point where he dug up my moms fronts yard, and called the cops on himself.

I can love them again once they actually step up, and be a man and apologize to me, and actually take responsibility and quit trying to take advantage of me.

I'm not saying I'm better than them, but I actually am being a responsible adult, going to college, trying to better my life, and have a daughter who doesn't need to be around any of that shit. Time doesn't heal all wounds.

7. slash all there tires, break all their windows, graffiti all over the walls, smash their tv screen, take your shit back, smoke in their room, then leave.

8. Yea you should take all their alcohol. And then break the shit that is really important to them. That's fucked up man. If my parents did that to me there would be some hell to pay. 

9. Go to their house
    1. Clog ever toilet in the house ( I suggest going to Taco bell before or mcdonalds)\t
    2. Dip toothbrushes in set toilet\t
    3. Smash valuables (like those little nicknacks parents seem to love)\t
    4. Drink all their alc and puke on the couch\t
    5. Leave a letter saying "more to come if you ever come back!"

10. I vote you dump their alcohol... all of it.

That way you can use the same excuse.

11. i'm usually one to say "dont stoop to their level" or "revenge probably isnt the best answer" but in this case, your parents completely disrespected you and your property.  sad to say it looks like you cant trust your parents as far as you can throw them OP.  i dont know what i would do in your situation, but i will say that if my parents ever disrespected me like that, i might just put a brick through their window.

i have no issues with parents doing shit like this in their own house, but litterally breaking, entering, and robbing one's offspring is really fucking low.

i hope all works out to your satisfaction somehow, OP.

12. gotta dis agree with this man. some family don't deserve the title "family" i think of family as the people who unconditionally love you, have always stuck by you, your girl, your best friend, some parents and such, THAT'S family. I don't like to think as family as who ever is blood related to me makes them my "family" your my family if you have stayed by my side and been there

13. "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" I would confront them about it but don't burn any bridges, that's your family.

14. #34 norml56, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2013
    Bummer your parents think that way. Everyone is hating the way the parents dealt with the situation when they could've easily called the cops and let them deal with it.

15. revenge may be sweet but honestly not worth it at all, if i were you id confront them about it and tell them to leave you alone. 

16. Don't listen to these people who give these wild answers like bringing a jihad terrorist in their house or whatever just dump their liquor and write a note saying "drugs are bad right?" If the costs of your stuff is more than how much liquor they have maybe flush a potato down the toilet to fuck with them.

17. I think vandalism is too far, last thing you want to stoop to their level. I say pour the drink and thats it, and maybe smoke a few J's in their house to stink the place up. And when they ask why give them the same excuse they gave you!

18. Once people start fucking up, I stop trusting them. 

"Introduce a little anarchy," - the Joker

20. Whoa dude they straight up robbed you. I'd be pissed as hell but my parents would never do somethin like that. WTF you doin' giving your weed hating parents a fucking spare key anyway???