Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sometimes I Really Hate My Parents.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by inb4bud, Jun 1, 2013.

1. #1 inb4bud, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited: May 21, 2016
    xx

2. Fuck that, go to their house, steal all of their food, and ransack that bitch. Take back your spare key too. Don't be their bitch, it's your place, and your life. Not theirs.

3. #3 inb4bud, Jun 1, 2013
    xx

Yeah, my moms finally gotten the hint after the 100th bottle I've poured in the sink while she watched. Start standing up to them, or just completely cut them out. If they can't accept you, you shouldn't accept them.

5. #5 inb4bud, Jun 1, 2013
    xx

6. #6 BonghornLeghorn, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2013
    I'm not saying yes or no, but loosing parents over any issues isn't something that I would do (by pouring their booze down the sink). Family should always stick together, even if the other side isn't trying their part. Love covers a multitude of sins.

7. Why did you give them a spare key in the first place if you clearly knew they were psychos? The only advice I can give you is to learn from it and refrain from making the same mistake again.

8. Revenge really sounds like the best answer here. 
    Something simple...idk  :confused_2:

9. #9 inb4bud, Jun 1, 2013
    xx

10. Are they paying for your appartment?

11. #11 inb4bud, Jun 1, 2013
    xx

12. make a police report for burglary on them. Show them the vid. How many plants did you have? Are you a MMJ patient?

13. Well then they have no right breaking into your apartment. I mean they could've called the cops on you or something if they wanted to be dicks, but I would just get back the key the leave it at that if I were you

14. #14 inb4bud, Jun 1, 2013
    xx

15. I would totally take some jewelry/watches from your parents, sell it at a pawn shop, and get the money back. Your at an age when your old enough to own an apartment and they treat you like that? No my man, don't take that.  

16. Lol I dont think he wants them knowing he had plants.

Never talk to your parents again. Make em pay

17. My parents kind of did this. I had bought a small house near my college. I would go away for weekends and so on and I used to trust my buddy to feed my fish (160 gallon saltwater). He couldnt make it one weekend, so he gave the key to my parents. Appararentley I hadn't made it clear enough to never contact my parents. So all in all, they came, took my stash (1/4 oz of some fine purp, and an ounce of train wreck), all my pieces (2 bongs, 1 bubbler, countless pipes), and all of my plants (small tent in basement, 4 plants, and they spilt my whole hydro ponics system all over my basement! FUCK ME). So after the thousands dollars of repairs and so on, I burnt my moms garden down (she's one of those freaks who obseses over their garden) and stolen my dads cigar and alcohal collection (easily 2 grand) haven't contacted parents since. Fuck then.

18. Well if the plants, weed, and all paraphernalia have already been disposed of, he won't be charged with a "supposed" crime in the past. Take them to court, it will seem like an odd case, but there are plenty of weird cases out there. OP would still be in the right. 

19. #19 Toking Sam, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2013
    Anyone else notice that it was posted in 1970? Lol

Anyway, I say go to their house and take what they basically owe you and then eat a lot of crappy food and shit on their bed, that'll show them.

Sent from my GT-S5369 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. #20 DopeImean, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2013
    Get their trust and hotbox the shit out of their home while their gone.
    Then just lay low until the heat dies down.  :laughing: