Sometimes, I hate when I'm really high

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Jul 27, 2006.

1. My boss just called and she asked if I could work the morning shift tomorrow. I had it off, but like an idiot, I said, "Yea, sure..." and hungup because I didn't know who it was. Then, 5 mins later I was thinking back to when that person called and thought to myself, "You know, you just agreed to get up and work tomorrow...FUCK!" Oh well, I guess I'll call out and leave a message saying that I was under the influence of an opiate and cannabis when I was asked. Not my fault! Geeeeez...you'd think they'd give a guy a little privacy when he's exploring his mind with illegal substances.:rolleyes:

If I had any anger at this present moment, I'd express it. But, I have none. Thank you, THC. :D

2. How many oxy's did you take?

But yeah, that totally sucks dude! :p

3. Just took 3, 5mgs. VERY nice. :)

lol, it was funny. The whole time she was on the phone, I kept thinking, "Who is this person? When the hell did I even pick up the phone?" I couldn't remember 5 seconds before hand what happened. Still can't...ah, the sweet life.

4. Blah blah blah...

Im not listening... :p

5. lol. I just called back and told them I had other plans that I forgot about. All good now.

Spliff, you're almost at 666 posts. Time to celebrate!

6. dude, you like the guy from momento....

7. Well, I had finished just taking a bongload to the head. Anyone's memory is gonna be a little fried for a minutes after that. :)

8. Right, bongs are awesome.

9. Fuck, my nose is itching so badly.