Sometimes I dont fucking understand people.

Discussion in 'General' started by Durchii, May 22, 2006.

1. Fuck man, what I wouldnt give for a liter of johnny black label.. oh you sweet..

Anyway.

I dunno man! Shit just rolls on down the road. You meet the perfect person, but for some reason they cant just
    understand and respect you for who you are or what you do. I mean you love them and all, but youre always one step below them!

Dont worry, I am drunk, but stay with me on this.

Im getting all my shit together for when I move in with my girl. She is very very straightedged. She's had a capful of vodka in her life.. So the fact that I drink and smoke sets her off. We got into the topic of drinking tonight and I told her at this point that she really wasnt going to get me to stop drinking. I am NOT an alcoholic, nor am I a very frequent drinker. But here's the brilliant part, let me run this one by you chaps.

"You can drink, just dont be getting drunk" huh? Am I missing the boat on something here? You drink, you get drunk, you smoke, you get high.. there arecertain laws of nature we all live by here!

Allright, lets move away from the topic of intoxications! Have you ever met a person who tries and prove that they know more about you than you do? Its terrible! You hear phrases like "I highly doubt that" etc. when ever you say something about yourself..

Im sorry if I didnt go into this in really any detail, this cheap whiskey sucks.. my throat hurts..

Im going to regret typing this in the morning.

2. I'm rolling on x so I don't what to post.

3. I've met people like that, definately not my fav type of person. Well I hope everything works out for you man. Maybe if she sees you drinking and ur not being a total drunk then she will come around and realise that drinking and smoking aren't that bad, when not in excess.

4. Dumb question but did you tell her that? If you say it whilst sober and just tell her it's not some huge freevibe problem and you just do it now and again for fun... she might understand...?

At the end of the day she stuck with you this far- so you must be a good guy anyway: drink or no drink, weed or no weed. Which leads me on to the first question I'd like to ask her: she's stuck with you this far so why is she taking this stance now?

If she had some kind of fantasy that she would "change you" and she was just putting up with it until she got a hold of you then you're just going to have to be cruel to be kind. POP that fucking bubble and tell her straight- "This is who I am, this is the guy you fell for."

5. well, u n ur girl will probably end up breakin up, jus like i did with mine, except she drank and turned into a slut n i got pissed, and i did drugs and did nothing except chill and she got pissed, i think i had the better reason to get mad wouldnt u agree?