sometimes being a women sucks...

Discussion in 'General' started by xtiffany, Jul 25, 2009.

1. i hate the menstrual cycle. its fucking annoying with the changing of the pads and shit. and whats worse is i cant have sex or masturbate. ARGH!!! :mad:

and fucking bras. i hate wearing bras. the wires poke at my skin and make it all itchy and shit. damit. if i didnt have to wear a bra, then i wouldnt. but i have to since im a C-cup and i dont want my boobs boucing up and down when i walk. i love my boobs.

im just horny, hormonal, and bored.

/rant.

2. Smoke moar.

:D

3. Whats wrong with that?

I think that's something everyone can enjoy.

4. Lol a women?

5. Yeah I wouldn't wanna be a woman either, I would hate the...fragility.

Most guys get kicked in the testicles sometime during their lives though, so you've got that going for you. And our orgasms suck.

6. i've been elbowed in the boobs a couple times. does that count? lol

7. I wish I had boobs so I could get free beer

8. no, not even close.

9. lies! Our 'gasms rock! especially on weed!

10. Yeah if theres one thing ive learned from human sexuality, its that I would never want to be a chick.

aside from the whole menstrual cycle, getting pregnant, and having to keep up with ridiculous societal norms of beauty, chicks get raped.

I aint tryna get raped

11. really depends on if you have been circumcised or not.
    if you have been then they usually aren't all that impressive (depending on how much was cut off)

12. the best orgasms ive had were when i was high and drunk at the same time.

yeahh, i dont wanna get raped either.

13. man im cut but i mean an orgasm's and orgasm, especially when inebriated. maybe while a cut person is high and orgasms it's like a sober uncut person orgasming. and when a high uncut person orgasms, it's like a new level only they can know.

14. the whole pregnancy thing kills it for me..

15. it's fantastic, if you were wondering

16. Dude, why wear pads? I hate them. Tampons FTW.

Feel better. Periods suck. Make all the men in your life bow down to you. ;) Just kidding.

17. Woman... Woaaah man.

:laughing:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETPRsJ-exZw]YouTube - Mike Myers Woman Beat Poem[/ame]

18. [​IMG]

19. i use tampons too. you can only wear then 5-8 hours the you gotta change them. so thats a nuisance timing when you gotta change the damn tompon so you dont get an infection from it an die.

i know a girl from my high school who died cuz she didnt change her tampon and got some infection and blood clots and died. so yeahhhh.........