somethings wrong with my leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by tope1724, Jun 28, 2011.

1. i need help im on the flowering stage and my girls were doing fine until about a week ago this started happening, the leaves begin to have yellow spots and then curl up. flushed them out and they started to make a come back but then went right back, one friend thinks its nute burn another thinks its light burn.

Attached Files:

2. you shouldnt have to worry much about those fan leaves during flowering stage. they are supposed to get their life sucked out of them for the bud. as long as your bud leaves arent getting f'd, then its fine. BUT what you need to worry about is those yellow dots on the green leaves. also, the fan leaves will die bottom to top. and eventually most of your leaves will be yellow. but take more pics and keep a site updated on your "problem" just incase.

hows your bud?

3. Incorrect. All leaves are supposed to show signs of N deficiency in late flowering (which has a very distinct yellow tint to it - look at some pics to get your eyes trained), and the plant is supposed to be starved (flushed) towards the very end, but you want all your foliage healthy through almost the entire blooming cycle. More foliage, more production.

Tope - are you checking pH? What soil are you using? Any signs of pests? What are you feeding them with and how often?

Alas, I cannot diagnose the problem. Not even if you answer all my questions, but someone else probably will be able to.

FR>

4. lol w.e, my plants are doing fine, really jolly actually. sux
    i tried though. holla. go save the day free

5. freeradical - i am using miracle grow potting mix for the soil and i didnt know i had to test for ph so im going out today to get a ph tester (first time grower). no signs of pests, and there shouldnt be they are very well protected by a tent with bug traps inside and out, im feeding them a mix from technaflora plant productions

products get mixed with one gallon of water
    B.C. Boost - 3 tsp
    B.C. Bloom - 3 tsp
    Awesome Blossom - .5 tsp
    Thrive Alive B-1 Red - .5 tsp
    MagiCal - .5 tsp
    Sugar Daddy - 2.5 tsp

the ph of the solution is 6.02 which they get once a week on friday afternoon then its just daily monitoring of how dry the soil is for just water which is usually about twice a week

smonky- yea i thought that might be the case if we were closer to harvest but we are about one month into the flowering state so we still have some time to go, but the buds themselves are looking great and the leaves on them are doing well so far, i clipped all the leaves that had the spots or were yellowing so the plant didnt keep trying to send them nutrients, i will post pics after i get back from my vacation which should be on monday

6. #6 FreeRadical, Jun 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2011
    Just please don't rush out and buy any pH testing kit/device, do a little research first!
    If you're on a limited budget you can get a chemical kit for aquariums (range 6.0-7.6, fairly accurate for a chem kit). Then you measure your solution and runoff and compare.
    How do you know the pH of your watering solution if you currently own no pH testing devices?
    Anyways, that's all I can contribute, stepping aside now....