Something you might enjoy

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Springstoker215, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Something I have long been into is called "Induced Lucid Dreaming"

I basically attempt to realize I am dreaming, and have complete control over my dreams.

Its really fun, and it is something fun to think about while your baked.
    If anyone wants links about it or a sort of tutorial, just let me know

Stoneyyyy :smoke:

2. yeah I've been interested in lucid dreamin but have never been able to do it cept on accident before. It was before I even knew lucid dreaming existed

3. You can't just decide to have a lucid dream while you are dreaming.

If you want to be able to do it you have to record all your dreams when you wake up for ages, eventually it will happen naturaly.

4. you cant exactly command yourself to have lucid dreams but you can make yourself have better chances of lucid dreaming.

first off you need to remember many of your dreams on a daily basis. because if you sleep and cant recall any of your dreams, then how do you know if you lucid dreamed or not when you cant even remember it? so to improve this you should keep a dream journal by your bed. and everytime you wake up, before you think of what you have to do for that day, before you even physically move, think about what dreams you just had. and then record them. by doing this you can look back and read what dreams youve had and recognize what your dreams are like.

apparently i have to leave now, if i remember ill post up some more information on this awesome subject.

5. Yeah I know. Lucid dreaming is something you have to learn, and even then you can only do one weekly at best.

Its just something I think is cool.

6. I only once had a lucid dream that didn't last very long, however I plan on attempting to master it, I believe some people can induce lucid dreaming on a nightly basis.

7. I don't know about a nightly basis. If your right thats cool. Im on another forum, of which I won't say the name because of fear for getting banned, and its a lucid dreaming forum.

People tend to have 2 a week at most, but thats just what I have heard. :smoke: