Something wrong

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Nuknuk419, Apr 4, 2018.

1. First time ever attempting to grow started out pretty good now not so good any idea is this plant still worth keeping IMG_20180404_085545.jpg IMG_20180404_085708.jpg IMG_20180404_085815.jpg IMG_20180404_085545.jpg IMG_20180404_085708.jpg IMG_20180404_085815.jpg IMG_20180404_085843.jpg

2. That is not coming back. Sorry.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. What light did you use

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

4. 2 fluorescent grow lights 40watt

5. Well that's not the problem what were the temps and humidity and what medium light cycle

6. plant looks burnt with nutes could be the soil or hes feed them while theres nutes in the potting mix hes used ,,,plus potting mix looks really wet as well ,,,as others have said ,best to start again ,,best thing is read a few grow journals here at GC ...or have a look at www.growweedeasy.com ,,,mac.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. 18/0 cycle and it's been like 75-80 not sure on humidity just got it in a small closet

8. You give them nutes

9. No just water

10. And this is the soil I been using IMG_20180404_110700.jpg

11. How far away were your lights? Did you move them too close? It stretched so much initially which means the light was too far away, but now the cotyledons are the only healthy leaves left which indicates to me the light was too close to the top. How quickly did this go wrong? Was there any order to the events or how you responded? Did you leave it for the long weekend and it grew into the lights? CFLs can produce plenty of heat in an enclosed space without much air flow and exhaust.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Less heat, less watering, make sure pH of water going in is at about 6.2 to 6.5, more humidity for seedlings and gradually lowered to around 40 to 50 through the end of veg and 30 to 40 for flower. Air should blow around it and not at it, should just be a little breeze to the plant. Make sure soil is dry between each watering, they handle short draught well. Half or quarter nutes until around 5th week of growth from seed. Keep an eye on any and all indications you see and don't let problems get so far before looking for help.

Good luck on the next one!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Thanks guys been very helpful on to the next one I guess

• Like Like x 2
  14. Next grow I advise you do a grow journal on this forum and do a post once a day and you will get some help on here if anything looks like it's about to go wrong like it has done here.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Any bugs in the soil? Or on the plant

16. None that I know of or notice I just think I watered the check outta it got some other seeds starting over just hope they pop

• Like Like x 1