Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Something weird has been happening.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by KronlcMan420, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For the past 3~4 months, i've been getting these extremely strange,painful upper back pain (apparently in runs in my family.) And i've been developing these strange chronic headaches. (when I was a little kid I busted my head open and got stiches)

Now here is my question,
    I live in california.
    Now,
    I can't prove any medical proof of the chronic backpains because my family has never gone to a doctor for their problems, because any type of opiates make us extremely ill.
    And on my medical records if it says I busted my skull open and got 20+ stiches in my head.
    Can that be a reason for a recent developed headaches?
    Does that make me allowable for a MMC?

2. You'll have no problem if you tell the doctor that and be serious about it

3. I'm not trying to flunk the system, so no sketch.
    Thanks for the help, also, will I need to bring in my medical records?

[edit]
    If so, where can I obtain such?

4. Go and see your doctor about your headaches. If you don't have a doctor see if there is one listed on the internet that has been rated well. Just Google "doctor _____________(where the blank is your town's name)" . Tell the doctor about your accident and your chronic headaches and see what he does. If these headaches are frequent and severe he might try to put you on pain meds, but you would have told him you can't take them that's why you never bothered with coming in before. So he'll send you to physical therapy and then you go and learn exercises to help your headache. If they don't work go back to your doctor for a follow up appointment. This goes on until you have at least three appointments with your new doctor. If the doctor tries to give you pain pills I would say ok I'll try it and get your records from the doctor and go take the records and the prescription to a medical marijuana doctor and get your card. But you don't need to tell the doctor you are seeing that you are seeking a card. In fact I am not telling mine, because it prejudices them against you. And you need all of the help you can get when you have chronic health issues.

5. Thank you Sam.
    I found some good clubs by my aunts,
    180 for half oz's.
    We'll see what happens, going in on the 9th :) or labor dayish?

6. Please check the "Do You Qualify" sticky thread at the top of the forum.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.