Something weird as fuck happened last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dawnofwar, Nov 2, 2011.

1. So I'm lying down in my bed watching a movie, and roll over to try and sleep while the movie is playing (I had two covers over me,) and closed my eyes. I was breathing but then my breathing stopped for a few seconds and I believe I as conscious during this although I could be wrong (almost 99% positive I was conscious,) and I thought to my self that was weird. I rolled over again to watch the movie, and this time one of the covers was off of the bed and on the ground. And the movie had only progressed something like 10 seconds so I knew I didn't fall alseep or lose consciousness. Anyways thought it was really weird.

2. you gotta stop fuckin with the aliens, there coming for you now...

3. Marijuana is killling your brain cells man

4. /troll on

OP: Stop watching Paranormal Activity :smoke:

5. [quote name='"Demented"']

/troll on

OP: Stop watching Paranormal Activity :smoke:[/quote]

Yup. Total troll.

6. ...right, you stopped breathing because you chose not to breathe?

7. lol man you have an endless amount of weird things happen to you..

8. Idk how to explain it, I was breathing, and it got really slow, stopped for a second or two, then picked up again but went from slow-fast.

I didn't choose to not breathe, I tried to and I couldn't. I had no control over my breathing pace slowing down. The whole thing with my breathing lasted maybe 5-10 seconds and in that time period I had no control.

Problem officer?

9. Sleep paralysis maybe?

10. That thought has ran through my mind a couple times, but idk if it would explain having no control over my breath that's what scared me, and weirded (why isn't that a word?) me out the most.

11. So you're not a troll? Then you're stupid. People on this site are not fans of the phrase "Marijuana kills brain cells".

12. I think you were just quite high sir. quite high indeed.

13. dont get your panties into a cluster fuck, charlie.:smoke:

14. [quote name='"Cruizer"']

So you're not a troll? Then you're stupid. People on this site are not fans of the phrase "Marijuana kills brain cells".[/quote]

Does it not? I did some research and it
    Seemed the general Consensus was that it did

15. [quote name='"Cruizer"']

So you're not a troll? Then you're stupid. People on this site are not fans of the phrase "Marijuana kills brain cells".[/quote]

Jesus. You're the first to take this comment to the heart haha

Just a joke man.

16. get your facts straight bruh :smoke: