Something strange/sad has happend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lemon socks, May 3, 2010.

1. (just in case of any confusion im 19 not 12)

I woke up as early as i could, i was happy, excited and extremely hyper. It was my 12th birthday :devious:. I ran downstairs, through the dining room and there it stood, my brand new electric guitar, standing right in the middle of the living room. I was so happy, i had wanted one for SOOO long. I grabbed it out straight out of the guitar stand, jumped onto the couch and just jammed for half an hour.

I was so excited so i rang up my uncle Ben and told him all about my new guitar and that we should have a jam in the weekend, he was keen as to come over and bring his guitar over. He had a limited edition Les Paul it was sweet. So it was all set for Sunday and i was really excited to jam with Ben on my new electric guitar. Ben had thought me guitar for a few years every Wednesday. he was one of the closest family members i ever had and he thought me to play guitar for around 2 years on every Wednesday

So Saturday i had my birthday party and i was psyched to play with Ben. The anticipation itself was torture!

Sunday morning im woken up to my mother standing by my bedroom door, blood shot eyes, tears rolling off her cheeks. I shot straight up out of bed, i knew something tragic had happened. She looked me straight in the eyes and managed to fumble out the words "Ben died last night from an asthma attack". At that very moment the world the world stopped, my muscles went frozen, tears filled my eyes I couldn't see, i couldn't think i couldn't believe it.

So now back to 2010. I was listening to 'Tech N9ne - My World' while cleaning that very guitar i got on my birthday, at 3:32 where it goes in reverse in the song all i saw was Ben, time had stopped along with my thoughts. it felt like my heart stopped beating. next thing i heard was 'welcome to my world' and i snapped back to reality only left with my thoughts of Ben and a HUGE shiver down my spine.

So skip ahead to 3:30 in the song and listen and maybe you will see what im talkin about :confused: was almost kidn of scary

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=178ZAgvW2jk]YouTube - Tech N9ne - My World (ft Brotha Lynch Hung, Dalima)[/ame]

Rip Ben Classen 1976 - 2002

2. That's intense man, I've had times where music invoked extremely intense emotions for like 2 seconds that were so powerful I'm caught in the moment all day

3. At least you still have your lemon socks:hello:

4. thats deep man. RIP your uncle ben