Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Something Odd

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TechNOfiend, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Ive been smoking since i was 14 (herb not bacco) and ive always had a weird sensation in my throat, kinda feel like you just swallowed a pill but there is nothing there, kinda feels like you have to burp but it nevers happens unless you force yourself to burp (swallow air) anyone else have this?

2. i've gotten that before. not from smoking though. it's annoying as fuck huh?

3. yeah i have the same problem it is soooo anoying

4. Yea its annoying but over the years i just kinda learned to ignore it, but i remember the first time it happened i freaked out and thought i was gonna throw up for about 3 hours..

5. that happens to me occasionally when i take pills. it feels like theres one in the back of your throat and like your gunna gag on it. it helps if you eat something. i usually eat a couple crackers and it goes away.