Something new..

Discussion in 'General' started by skittles, Oct 8, 2005.

1. Lastnight, I was hanging out with this girl down in town and she brought another guy with her.. Him and me hit it off imediatly and we decided to go find some pot. We walked over to the smoke shop, in a kinda ghetto part of town where theres always a bunch of dealers and saw one as soon as we got there. The other guy walked up to him (he looked way more tweeked out than me) And asked him for crack, instead of weed.
    Now, ide taked a small amount of acid a couple hours ago and was feelin pretty good so thought to myself "ok whatever". The dealer told us to follow him and we walked about 1/4 mile into this really ghetto neighborhood and went down to a storm cellar where there was a small party goin on. We got in a blunt rotation and a few minutes later the dealer came back to us with a small bag with a couple little white rocks, which we'd agreed $15 on before.
    After we got it, we walked over to a friends house where i had a little glass tube ide used to smoke weed out of in a pinch, i figured it would sufice for crack.
    We got the tube and walked up to some old train cars to smoke it and between the 2 of us, killed the whole bag. My mouth went numb after i took the first hit, especially the part of my lips that were touching the pipe. The smoke had a very chemical smell/taste and i could barely feel it in my lungs. I got 5 hits in total. I felt incredibly energized and awake then had pure euphoria when i was sitting down later, then after about 45 minutes, it was completely gone and i felt kind of edgy

Overall, i guess it was fun.. Ide never spend my money on it, or go lookin for it myself. That stuff really is addicting as hell too, I felt like i could really got for more about 2 hours after doing it.

2. Yeah dude, I don't fuck around with crack. I know a few people who used to be all like "Hey, lets party and get drunk and high and get some bitches!" and all that, now they just stay at home and smoke crack.

But I mean if you can moderate it, why not? I don't think I can so I'll just stick with coke :p

3. never smoked crack before. sounds like a pretty funny experience though lol.