Something missing

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kushykush618, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Lately iv been feeling not really depressed, but a little Lonley, I have plenty of good friends and I'm very social but even after a great night of tokingi or just chillin, it still feels like something's missing, idk I might just be crazy.

2. a girlfriend

3. Or a pet. Family?

4. I have a dog, and iv had a lot of opportunities to be in a relationship for the last couple months but I just don't really feel like being in one.

5. Why not?

6. Idk you but for me, I only feel that way when I get too repetitive in my routines.Its pretty normal. Sometimes you just gotta switch things up. Chill with new people, go to different places, do stuff you don't do too often. Work out. Read a book. Start a fight. Get a motorcycle.

7. Idk man I would have a great girl who was into me I would hook up with her then I would just stop talking-to them, my daily routine is pretty much the same that could be it

8. #8 ytfghmjb, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
    Try working on a relationship man! It may feel like somethings missing because you're always looking for that new hookup and you're not steady with a girl you really dig. Building one strong relationship is better than 100 random hook ups.

9. That happens its life, as someone else mentioned switch up your routine. Expand your mind, take some time to yourself. Rub one out, smoke a J and cruise the town.

10. easy solution: quit smoking for 3 days smoke and BAM! RECOVERY MODE

11. I should probably try to get a solid relationship going