Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Something in the bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheRainbowRoom, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Alright, so in my most recent pick-up of bud, I happened to find something unusual about the nugs. If i look closely in the right light, I see little particles of something that reflects light and looks almost metallic. It sort of looks like little flakes of this, [​IMG] They're pretty small, like pencil tip small, and they aren't just on the outside of the buds.. they're throughout.
    Any thoughts?:confused:

2. no clue on what's in it but i would not smoke it

3. Wait... so theres little flakes of metal in your bud?
    I would think that would be a pretty obvious bad sign.
    Take it out?

4. lol. these guys :smoke:

5. Water bong, if there is glass in it oh well your sparking up glass anyways.. And if the glass flies through its gonna hit water before it hits your mouth, now if your to afraid to smoke it send it to my house, I will smoke it.

6. Haha thanks guys, i dont think its metal.. it just looks like that. and i hope that growing conditions arent so bad that glass and metal are just floating onto the buds as they grow haha! ive been smoking it and im OK so far haha and always out of my glass bong.

7. #8 MrPigglesworth, Mar 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2011
    ........delete

8. Shit man that bud looks super dense! I bet that nug is as hard as a rock [​IMG]

9. thats not weed

10. You seem to have taken the concept of banging 7 gram rocks the wrong way.

11. hmmm op put up a magnet to it if you got one

but i would just smoke it through a water pipe (as you stated you are doing)

12. thats a rock

geology.com?

edit haha u guys are like yeaah id smoke that just put it in a bong no worries

13. That shits laced with crack

14. #15 HarryHash, Mar 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2011
    thats vermiculite you found, commonly used in soil mixes for mj or even mushies

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Glhf smoking that rock

16. Dude, that's a fucking rock:confused:

17. Thats a rock.

18. yes people, that is a rock.
    he said it has shit in his bud that looks like that.

19. Your smoking some dank rocks.