Something i just came up with.

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Stoogemeister, Apr 29, 2009.

1. #1 Stoogemeister, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009
    Hey all,

I dunno about you guys but a lot of the time when i blaze for some reason my mind can drift off and i just can make up these like crazy scenarios and stories in my head in like 2 seconds but i usually forget them later on. I decided to just write something if i think of it next time i blazed and i just did that today and i came up with story, im no writer so i don't know what to make of it.

Basically at first its a guy meditating on a boat im working on a backstory but this is just what came out at first.

He saw nothing, heard nothing, and made absolutely no movement. Deeper and deeper he fell into a supreme state of consciousness and felt an almost overwhelming sense of peace. His eyes were closed, yet he could sense the blunt in his hand streamlining smoke from his lap past his face. It was surreal and he suddenly noticed he was thirsty. He opened his eyes and observed his surrounding first. The first thing he noticed was his shadow. It was perfectly still and almost seemed to be the shadow of a part of the ship. The water was deep blue with a brilliant orange sunset casting shimmers all across the sea.

He got up and walked to the cabin door and opened the refrigerator. There were not many things. An empty bucket, a net of chum, and then finally in the bottom drawers I found it. Four bottles of water. On the wrapping it said “Certainly the best, you do the test!” And he decided to challenge the bastards. He walked out onto the bow and the suns last rays shined on him like a warm blanket. He unscrewed the bottle and took a couple slow chugs. The water cooled him inside and out and then it hit him. It was the best water. It certainly was the best water he had ever drunk in his entire life. How could it be so? He thought it was just another corporate scheme but in reality it was true. He felt defeated yet enlightened and exhilarated. His thoughts raced as he dashed back to the cabin and grabbed the chum net and the remaining water bottles.

He felt the knife on his belt to make sure it was still there and looked for his last seeds. He found the tin case and to his surprise it beheld 10 seeds. 5 of them were Kali Mist and the rest were Hindu Kush. He found the jar containing 2 ounces of dried sensimillia, the last of his White Widow crop. He wish he could have continued growing then and flowered them later in the season to get a larger harvest but the trip abruptly stopped the amount of time he had.
    Knowing the life boat was tied to the yacht, he ran to the stern and threw his belongings into the raft. Then he went below deck and took the revolver out of his belt. He went to the work bench and poured all the bullets out. He had 3 left. He slapped them back into the chamber and aimed for the floor directly in front of him and felt nervous. His face wet and shirt sticking to him in the humidty. The gun felt cold and odd in his hands. He pulled the trigger and was surprised at how loud the shot was and the force behind the killing machine. The hole bubbled for a moment at first then gurgled with seawater and in no time at all he was lapping around in an inch of water in the alligator sandals looking for the bag of crumpets. They were on the floor but the bag had not been tied thus they had become brackish and soggy. He threw them to the floor with a splash and yelled, “SHIT!”

He abandoned ship and jumped overboard, landing perfectly into the raft, it gave way a little at first but recovered quickly. He untied the rope and looked over his shoulder at the horizon. The sun was going down and it was very hard to see in the distance but he finally saw it, the island was very faint in the sunset and picked up the oars. He had a lot of fucking rowing to do.

To be continued

2. I like it dude. I love coming up with stories while baked because it brings a lot of creativity and leaves a lot of questions to be answered, as this story does beautifully. You definitely set your self up with potential for a gripping tale, i hope you continue it.

Great Imagery too.

3. thanks, i appreciate the feedback :D

4. Good read...I drift while stoned to, think of crazy what ifs and shit, all good times. But not bad..peace!

5. That's actually good, but could do with some work. The story is senseless but in that lies beauty, what message are you trying to convey with the imagary? There has to be meaning in the imagary and you could write stories or direct something ie. you have a future if you can just pursue that. I can SEE you're more of a visual person, that's awesome and you know what? The fuck. HahA.

Is it just me or ... well everytime I'm super-high I just converse with myself in this poetic language, it's weird and cool at the same time ...

6. When I first started reading this thread I was about to hate but I thoroughly enjoyed that. I really like how you introduced marijuana to the story. It felt so natural... and normal - to smoke/grow pot. It's hard to explain lol but I liked that.

As you can tell I'm not much of a reader.