Something I came up with.

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Atlblazer, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Well this was written prolly a year ago now, after a near fatal overdose of mine off of rolls that someone had tampered with.

What makes us allowable to delve into this world of disbelief fuelled by endless amounts of drugs?
    What allows us to pop pill after pill, rolling through the worlds we believe to be true, while under drug induced paralysis. We have no clue, what is true, what is real, what is fact, and what is fiction. We see, things, hear them, and eat them up in our brains which are slowly dying as the chemicals take over. What is real to us and what is fake? We have no clue; our bodies convulse, and die. My body keeps falling down; I can’t stop as the overdose takes control. Finally, when all else has failed to save, the last fiber of life is slowly pulled away by the cruel hand of the killer.

2. Woah man, just reading this could give me a bad trip.

I'm glad your here to tell the tale. Careful mate, everything in moderation.

3. Thats the truth man, everything in moderation. I was litterally 5 minutes from dying in the ambulance. Guys, just watch what you get out there, and always make sure you do it in moderation, unless its weed then smoke a fuckin ounce in a day if that so pleases you, because god damn cannabis is the best damn plant in this universe.