Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

something fun to do when High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sublime420ec, May 11, 2011.

1. #1 sublime420ec, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
    ive always wanted a police scanner then i thought about it ...like duhhh the internet so i found this website Live Police, Fire, EMS, Aircraft, and Rail Scanners on RadioReference.com

it has pretty much everywhere covered even my lil hick town county is on there when you find location you want click lil speaker to listen it's something to do when your bored stoned.....or just did some "dirt" lol and need to know what's goin down idk lol ...the medic chan is pretty funny sometimes one person called in because of diarrhea i was like wtf lol.... i listen to it while i browse the net etc.... or blazin....:smoke:

2. thats so cool man
    im on the chicago police scanner :D

3. there's a free app just like this in the android market. its pritty cool to listen to wile hot boxing your car with friends, or just chillin at home with nothing better to do. lol by the way this is my first post

4. Haha dang that's awesome. What a good way to invade privacy.

5. wish my phone did that :eek:

lol

6. If you have an itouch you can do this too. Pretty cool i might say :smoke:

7. iPhone/Android has a bunch of police scanner apps. Same concept. Go try them if you're on the move. :p