Something cool i made up.

Discussion in 'General' started by Skunky Monkey, Jul 4, 2011.

1. OK so there's a saying someone made up sure drugs cause crime just like forks cause obesity.

So i made this up

"Drugs cause crimes, like forks cause obesity. I, as a UK citizen, am outraged by the fact that fork use is acceptable in our society. It makes me sick that my children will be brought into a world with accepted fork use. Forks are the cause of obesity, not food! FORKS! As a member of society, we need to suppress these obesity-causing, murderous objects. We need to wage what I have called a total war on FORKS."

I thought of it while baked and i am still baked so sorry if it isn't very apeeling to the sobor mind :smoke:

2. Haha, you're definitely high bro. As am I. Haha, im bout to smoke another bowl.

3. Good on ya, me TOO :smoking:

4. You didn't make that up, you adapted it from a pro-gun slogan.

5. No i didn't the drugs cause crime like forks cause obysity is from some sort of quote but the rest i made up

6. Ah, I misread.

7. A fork AND a spoon combined!
    [​IMG]

8. Foon

Fork spoon

9. A fork and a spoon combined is a camouflaged penis caterpillar

10. Forks don't cause obesity. People do, people do everything pretty much. We could call a war on pretty much everything.

11. I can understand what you're coming from man. Drugs are much more complicated then forks. Everyone uses forks and knows the dangers but continues to use them, like alcohol. When it comes to legalizing marijuana, the public doesn't know the true dangers of the drug. So legalizing marijuana isn't is easy as legalizing forks.

12. What if we made the forks really small? Would that reduce obesity?