Something’s wrong

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by DMVwisegrower, Aug 11, 2017.

1. I’m not sure but my plants are looking a little sad/droopy and for the life of me I can’t figure out why I’ve put the plants on a 12/12 cycle using my solar system 550 and 24/using my mars300 my temperature has been ok and not too hot I started feeding two of the three plants nutes using fox farm for a while now and I failed to see the signs of pre flower so I just started feeding it the right time of nutes haven’t notice any burns but I have noticed the soil drying quicker then normal but my main concern is this baby right here [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] and the other two [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. If the soil is still damp and they are droopy they could be over watered or root bound. I see you have smart pots which allow the root to self prune but it will eventually fill that pot with roots.

So how long has it been in that pot?

Were these from seed? Clones are quicker to get to flower vs a seed as the clones DNA is old enough for it to hit puberty. With a seed, you have to wait until the plant starts to show its ready to breed.