Someone won mega millions jackpot?

Discussion in 'General' started by deadkndys, Mar 31, 2012.

1. From ABC7 Facebook

2. People at my work went in on like fifty tickets. Not one :cry:

3. No one won yet. I was going to buy one today but didn't get around to it, I probably will buy one tomorrow.

4. Yes the Maryland person won and I also heard a rumor that someone in Kansas won. I hate them both.

5. a winning ticket inmaryland was sold...no one has claimed it yet but then again its 230 in the morning, so we'll prolly know who by tomorrow evening. i havent heard anything about kansas.

6. I hear its someone in Baltimore, got DAMN!!!

7. lol @ united states lottery where the government takes 50%+ of the winnings...

another reason why canada is 100x better then shit states

8. The state government not the US government takes 40 percent...

LOL @ your ignorance.

9. As i said before this would be an awesomely great distraction while gassss goes up or something..lol

Also, By the time its alllll given out over X amount of years, agai...will the us dollar really be worth anything by that time?

10. God I am so happy this shit is finally over.

I was getting tired of hearing about it. I might've played if it was a state thing but there were 12 states in it. There was no way anybody from my city was gonna win.

I saw so many people these last few days spending stupid amounts on lotto tickets

11. Has anyone else thought about the lottery like a conspiracy? What if the winnings are all part of a corporation. That would mean this Lottery company would be making like 150+ million 2 times a week. No one would even know.

12. [quote name='"Rollin Cr00k3d"']Has anyone else thought about the lottery like a conspiracy? What if the winnings are all part of a corporation. That would mean this Lottery company would be making like 150+ million 2 times a week. No one would even know.[/quote]

Everything is a conspiracy to me. Trust me, I've thought about the lottery more than once

13. Just found out the guy that won in Baltimore was at the 7/11 5min. From my house. fml lol

14. #15 growerBabe, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012
    40% for the winner 65% for obama
    LIKE BLOOD FROM A STONE But nice to win something, I still would be smiling
    what a way for the local and federal to make etra income.
    [​IMG]

15. yea i knew somebody in md would win ..... just thought it was gona be more.. fuck baltimore county

16. My friend won the jackpot!!

17. That must be the 7/11 I saw on the news about an hour ago!

18. [quote name='"growerBabe"']40% for the winner 65% for obama
    LIKE BLOOD FROM A STONE But nice to win something, I still would be smiling
    what a way for the local and federal to make etra income.
    [/quote]

Woah! There is 105%?

19. That was a pun