Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Someone told me i smoke too much

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zooter95, Apr 5, 2011.

1. lol how does someone who smokes to much look and act. i smoke everyday, is this bad

2. someone who says that smokes none or not enough. lol. i would guess to much though is when weed takes over and becomes someones life.

3. There isn't really a set "too much" point. Like the other guy said, it differs from person to person, some can handle smoking daily and balancing their responsibilities, some can't. If you find yourself constantly thinking about weed, feeling like you need weed, notice a decline in grades or class attendance, get fired from your job or see your work performance go down due to Marijuana, then it might be too much. It is also a bad sign when a large portion of your income goes towards weed or paraphernalia.

4. I have a 40hr week at work +18 units at college and I smoke 1-2 grams a day. Been employed at the same spot for 4 years and I have a 3.5 GPA. There is no set limit, its all you.

5. If it doesn't interfere with your daily activities and responsibilities, smoke as much as you want. Personally I end up smoking in this kid's dorm across the hall really late after I finish everything I need to do.

6. I hear this everyday at school from the underclassmen, the herb aint bad for ya, so just do what you want, who really gives a fuck what others think?

7. words of wisdom

8. Well the person that told you this needs to mind their own fucking business :devious:

But "too much" would be differed among how YOU would make it too much.
    Too much would be affecting your life.
    Is it? Getting kinda tired of these rhetorical questions on threads all the time...

9. Depends, right now i have shit to do so im not smoking, im studying and working, I have a good job and a 4.0 GPA.

When i don't have to be working on school work all the time i can sit around and smoke weed all day, without it negatively affecting my life.

The bottom line is as long as you have your priorities in order and your shit together, you can smoke as much as you want, just don't let it interfere with your responsibilities. Currently i know that smoking would interfere with my school so im not smoking.

Smoking weed should always be your last priority, it comes after you have worked hard.

10. I smoke a quarter+ a week, my friends know I smoke a lot, and they know im a "stoner". I still work 8+ hours every weekday, and I still hang out with my friends.

The only way someone could smoke "too much" is when it starts to affect their lives in a negative way.