Someone talk some sense in to me

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thisisamerica, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Im a younger kid, only 18, but I go to college three days a week and recently picked up a second job, working two jobs and going to school fills up a good amount of my time. All of this working is stressing me out, but i need the money im sick of being broke! Anyways i have a wonderful beautiful girlfriend very loyal and amazing to me, i would do anything for her after the things she has done for me, recently i have noticed shes starting to go out more with friends and party's, and yea she tells me before she goes and i say "you can go" we used to hangout every day now with me working a lot Im busy and she goes out with friends and I'm just stressed shes going to find someone else

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

you know what women love? a confident man.

you show her an ounce of disbelief, all respect will be lost.

just do you, work for your money, go to school, and make the time to spend with her.

3. All i can say is thank you

4. Been there man. My girlfriend and I had a period where we both were working two jobs and going to school. We would always spend whatever time we had free together even if it wasn't much if the love Is strong then everything will be fine. If you being busy bettering your life makes her find someone else, she isn't the one. But don't worry. If I could do it you can do it. 😃

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Thanks man yea making tons of money is nice and being able to go out for dinner or do fun things is always a plus better than a broke boyfriend then!

6. Yes . If you only get a day or two for a date. Make sure you do something fun or romantic. Not just watch Netflix. Passing on learned lessons lol

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Relationships make me laugh so hard.
    So unnatural.
    Separate yourself from the world and nothing else becomes important.
    Conform to the need of your desires and leave all behind.
    You're not the only one who do matter,
    who needs love.
    You know nothing of the masterpiece of love.
    Humans know nothing of it.
    Nothing.

8. #8 JuicyGoose, Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
    I would say it's pretty natural to remain with someone you trust, someone you've bonded with. We have emotions and I think that's pretty natural....

Op, if it happens, you'll live.

Hardly.
    Our needs are substantial.
    Survival first, and that involves reproduction.
    In the case digression isn't possible, it would be an orgy. Just to support.
    We have developed our own deficiencies from our mentality, and wrong each other because we don't see what it right.
    It's not natural at all in my opinion.
    It's seclusion, not unison. That's why it's useless.
    Everyone has emotions, but if you only care about one or a few people. You're useless, and that is most cases.
    Hence humans being a non-species.
    WE overpopulate in self interest leaving a worse world for our children, because it's what we love to do.
    If we had the worst it wouldn't be like this, it would be better.

10. Lux, have you ever experienced love? True romantic love?
    Here's a tip for everyone: Nobody knows shit about anything

11. You can run, you can hide, but you can't escape love. I'll be awaiting your response l, bro lux

Of course.
    I found my twin flame 3 years ago at university.
    We had to separate because her brother came back from the war with PTSD.
    She moved with her mother on a Cherokee reservation in Arizona, she is 50% Cherokee.
    I haven't seen her for more than a year, and I haven't had a single interest in another person.
    I long to find her again, and run away from the world that has forsaken us, so we may do no harm.

I could recite the story, but it is rather long. It could be described as almost like a movie or a novel.
    I don't think I can explain, it's more than love. IT's a bonding of the fibers of essence, of the very soul.
    Connecting with each other';s consciousness bonded to the entire world.
    We are the essence of the world, as is everyone.
    And we never feel different even thousands of miles away.

13. Yea, you don't have to explain that, I know.

Our love isn't perfect, and that's why it's true. It's not cupcakes and glitter.

If people could love each other equally,
    I would be happy. But they make people hate each other, and the very ideology behind love is distasteful to most.
    If anyone grew up or developed a true understanding of what it should be, it can be greater than you could ever know.
    Because you wouldn't have to worry about each other, because you are everyone. Everyone is you.

I admire you Annicus, you are a very strong person. Despite your difficulties you still hold true to what you know. And understand the differences. You should be nothing but happy, because things can't be how you want them to be, but you can make it better for yourself.
    I say I resent a lot of things about the world, and I get a lot of shit for it.

But I see a greater purpose for everything, A better way for everyone. And it really has nothing to do with me.
    I care for everyone, and all I want is for people to understand each other.
    And not everyone seems to attain that capability.

15. yeah, don't try to make sense of it.. lol.

16. I guess Luxism is still too radical for the public I guess,.,

17. I am a realist, I don't care for everyone because some people are fucking assholes.

We're not driven by basic instinct anymore, I see emotions as a wonderful product of evolution.

For most humans, there is a need for romantic love, otherwise that whole lonely thing really puts a damper on actually living.

18. Emotions and intellect are two different things,.
    When emotions mix with intellect that's where it all goes wrong.
    And that is why we think the way we do.
    We don't see the conjunctive.
    We only seek to serve ourselves and our own feelings.

19. Yeah... I let my exgf go out with her friends drinking at bars and whatnot. Ended up getting cheated on. I was Confident in my girl too, why I didn't care if she went out. But you k never know.

anyways, you're fucking 18. Bang some girls anf work on your career first, she going to kill your dreams and future.

Invest in yourself and work on a good career, once you are successful, women will be fighting for you.