Someone say brownies

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Apr 8, 2018.

1. So after I interrogate my friends I then asked them how many days they want to sleep 1 2 or 3 and that means they either get a one by one two by two or three by three I swear[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  2. I like brownies...
    hint hint..
    and I GOT MILK. ---> [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Used to love brownies. Made a batch with some kush that I had curing for over a year. Way 2 strong put me on my ass. Don't think I will ever eat a edible again lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. lm
    lmao we all been thee done that .

• Like Like x 2
  5. I did today the first brownies you never know what strength to got and man I took about a four hour nap after 1 today

• Like Like x 2
  6. lmao . yeah you need to have a small piece and eat more later in about 30 minutes if needed . this is a very common mistake . you should try the fruit pebbles . lmao not playing around with this stuff it will make you a zombie its all extracted first from the plant in my custom made roller to shake the goodies off the actual product if you will ,then mix the sugar crystals into the candy mix so its very stupid at that point its to strong for me but the ladies love it . i wont even touch lol i be out for a month nap if i woke up

• Like Like x 1
  7. hmmmm, sounds like i need to fire up the oven.!!

8. I've got a wife that got off of pain meds and she's eating them daily. Now my main wide couldn't eat them bow she's built up a tolerance. I've been eating the. For about 8 years. I like being Chinese