Someone please try this.

Discussion in 'General' started by Peter Griffin, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Get a small baggy and put some flour in it. keep this in your car
    have it in plain view when you get pulled over by a cop
    laughter ensues?

alternatively (males only), keep some lipstick/other makeup in your car and put it on when you're getting pulled over.

2. I want to try it, I really do, but....

3. Say no more man. I feel the same way.

hehe I could imagine the trouble you'd go through if you told them you were just delivering some "dopers" to your "homeboy".

4. I laughed my ass off like dave warden on the weed report when you said the lipstick. LMFAO!!!!
    But I think a whole huge zip lock bag full of sugar would look more like coke.

5. I read somewhere that if you make something look like drugs, they'll still charge you with having drugs, which doesnt make sense at all... :confused:
    I thinks its the same principle as if you try and sell an undercover cop oregano when you say its weed they'll still charge you with selling or whatever.

6. ^Yeah pretty sure thats true.

7. I know I shouldn't be, but I am so surprised right now.... It makes sense kinda, cause it's "wrong" to intentionally fuck with them like that. You're putting a strain on their manpower for Bullshit.....like the drug war is in the first place but yeah.

8. Even better.

Put the flower in an envelope and send it to your congressman

9. I was surprised too when I heard it too.
    What if you were making a cake, and you didnt have any baking soda, or flour, or sugar or something? So you went to a friends house to get some and they put it in a little bag... That would be so much bullshit if they arrested someone for that.

10. lol dude I'd definitely try it if I had a car, If any of my friends are down to doing it I'll tape that shit

11. I dont think they would question it if it was in a meauring cup. So for all the crackheads out there, Keep your crack in a measuring cup and you wont get arrested!:D

12. If I could get pulled over, without having to speed and risk getting a ticket, I would do it and video tape it. Would be perfect for my Youtube Channel.

13. yeah just say its for koolaid

14. I meant if a friend gave me flour or sugar in a bag... that would be the ideal way to transport it because a measuring cup doesnt have a lid.

15. They can only do that if you're selling them AS drugs.
    They cant pull you over and you happen to be delivering your granny some flour so she can bake some food...theyre not going to charge you with a kilo of coke.

Now if you're goin to someone with the intent to sell said flour to someone as a kilo of coke, THEN you will be busted.

16. :eek:... :cool:

17. Not worth the time, effort, or legal costs.

Stay inconspicuous.

18. i think it would be better with some oregano in a small baggie.

19. way to conform!:poke:

20. #20 Led Zepp, Oct 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2010

This. I'm gonna try it. :hello::hello::hello:

I'll report back after it happens :smoke: