Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Someone please help!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hippiechick85, Apr 5, 2017.

1. IMG_6242.JPG IMG_6242.JPG I started a new job today and ironically they forgot to send me for my drug test before I started so they sent me to take a drug test and told me I wouldn't be able to come back til they get the results. I stopped smoking the day I applied for this job which was 41 days ago today! I had no time to obtain urine from someone else or get a drink to help me pass so I prayed to sweet baby Jesus and had to take the test. I then took an at home test and I have posted the results! What do you all see??? Please, please help me!!! I am so scared!!!

2. Faint line equates to negative?! So negative.

:smoke:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. As long as there's a faint red line you are good. Lots of people think the shade of the line has to do with how clean you are. That is not true. I give drug tests. People who have never smoked can still have a faint red line. Most strips like that have a 50ng/ml cannabanoid cut off. Anything under that will cause the strip to change to red. Rather it's 0 or 30ng/ml, the shade of red will not differentiate

How to read urine drug test strip | Faint Line on Drug Test

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Thank yall!! I am truly hoping for the best. I left my job of 10 years for this new opportunity so I am a bit paranoid to say the least. Appreciate the replies.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I believe you're good.
    Worry never changes anything relax, it's healthier.

:smoke:

6. I mastered in litmus paper junior year in AP chem. Phenolphthalene test reads: pregnant

7. It's not easy but stressing won't help.

8. You're good but maybe next time use some synthetic urine.

9. I never understood why people suggest using synthetic right after telling a person they're good. That's just adding the chance of getting caught with sythetic which is going to be treated the same as failing. Don't use sythetic when you're clean, that's just not smart

• Like Like x 3
  10. Well just wanted to follow up to let y'all know to NEVER trust this test. Failed.

11. But who enters a test with cheating as the only strategy, choice or option and plans to pass?

That's like taking an Algebra 2 test with your TI-83 on your desk when the teacher said no calculators.

Lying gets you nowhere unless you cheat even harder with sex.